fudd central

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a few attachments in the email yesterday from my club NWCSA.org. A few cancellations of events that draw a crowd, but the only one affecting me made some sense out of all this wuhan madness. At sign in, we are to take our temperature with a non contact thermometer and record it on the sign in sheet. 4 day workweeks for awhile coming up, so I'll be heading up to check it out in a couple hours. Social distancing and personal responsibility also in the email. Personal responsibility....what a concept!:eek:

Are you certain it's not a rectal thermometer ?

;-)

I hope nobody steals the thermometer.

Not sure if a private club is bound by HIPPA but if it is, the logbook with temp is a problem.

I'm sure that nobody will ever fudge the temp entry.

If your club is that worried about future liability, they should just lock the gate and be done with it.

People won't even stay home to save themselves from exposure, does your club actually think those same people would care about writing in a normal temp reading on a sign in sheet?

Are you certain it's not a rectal thermometer ?

;-)

Well, we understand how you made that mistake...

Infrared_IR_Laser_Digital_Thermometer__16349.1494012605.jpg

My club has implemented stricter controls. When you sign it, it is now mandatory to measure and record your dick size. Filtering the log from smallest, we will be able to determine who keeps shooting through the tin roof of our bullet trap.

Gonna be awkward for the ones with vaginas.

My club has implemented stricter controls. When you sign it, it is now mandatory to measure and record your dick size. Filtering the log from smallest, we will be able to determine who keeps shooting through the tin roof of our bullet trap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom