Frontier Airlines Passenger Gets Pissed

ROFL!!!! How much fail is in that article???

TONS!

First - awful writing.

Second - WTF, DUDE!?!?!?!

Third - Are you mentally ill, Frontier Air?????

Fourth - where is the air marshall to take this guy down? LOL

frontier2.jpg
frontier-flight-photo

THAT, is epic !!

those seats are so thin that the guy in front of him probably feels the piss stream vibrating the seatback.... [rofl]

Frontier.... [rofl]

To be able to piss in that position and not get any on yourself is truly amazing. Bravo sir bravo.

Now go ahead and go to jail while registering as a sex offender.

those seats are so thin that the guy in front of him probably feels the piss stream vibrating the seatback.... [rofl]

Frontier.... [rofl]

Holy crap. At least theres no cushion in the seats to soak up the piss. What the actual Fxck. Ive never seen a seat like that. It reminds me of a school cafeteria chair from the 70’s.

I wont ever fly United never mind waste my time on more budget airlines like Frontier. Ever person I know that has flown them has paid more than me by being feed to death, having some moronic flight path, or 18 connections. Its retarded.

With all the fluid identifying going on these days, maybe he identified as a german shepard at that moment. Guy in front of him is lucky he didn't hump the seat.

Well airlines threaten people with arrest for leaving their seats, so perhaps he was told he couldn't go to the bathroom?

Back
Top Bottom