• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Front Sight Institute giving away XD's?

Just out of curiousity... has anyone gone through with the latest "Front Sight Firearms Training Institutes" latest offer in the most recent American Rifleman?

I was thumbing though their site about it and saw nothing about what they do if you happen to live the PRM and XD's are not exactly allowed.

I'm not in a position to even think about this course thing they are offering, but anything that offers a free gun gets my attention so I was just curious if anyone is taking advantage of the offer or if everyone thinks this thing is basically a waste of paper in the American Rifleman.

It is legit. I am a diamond member. I endorse their training 100 percent. They are very good at what they do.

Why not sign up and tell us? Always looks timeshare salesman style to me.
I have to agree, the approach always had that aire of "guru". there are hundreds of real estate "guru"s and millionaire "guru"s out there and the Front Sight advertising has always had the same sketch feeling to it like "it all sounds great, but is no where near as cut and dry as it seems.

It is legit. I am a diamond member. I endorse their training 100 percent. They are very good at what they do.
I am glad to hear that someone here vouche's for them. I am not in any sort of position to really look into this offer they have, but I was curious what the consolation prize was for being an unfortunate MA resident since XD's are not AG approved

I am not in any sort of position to really look into this offer they have, but I was curious what the consolation prize was for being an unfortunate MA resident since XD's are not AG approved
In a different thread someone said they contacted FS and asked what Mass residents should do because they weren't able to take advantage of his offer. Their answer was "move".

well I know its not "Free" it costs you like $2K for the "class" plus plane tickets to vegas where the class is. nothing is free, but i was curious what the exchange was since MA can't get the XD

In a different thread someone said they contacted FS and asked what Mass residents should do because they weren't able to take advantage of his offer. Their answer was "move".

Yes, That was Dr. Piazza's e-mail response to me when I asked about options for those of us in Massachusetts

Regards,
Paul

Can't speak at all for the class, might be wonderful. I just have an issue with anyone that bills themselves as 'America's Millionaire Patriot'.

Every Saturday I used to get an email from front site with a link to see 4 people compete til there was 1 left. It was pretty cool to see the different skills, and I watched them all. But come time to watch the final's the "Dr" wanted $50.00! I said F**k that!

Like most raffles, etc. "void where prohibited" or to put it bluntly, if MGLs forbid a MA Dealer from doing the transfer, you do NOT get the XD nor do you get $$ to compensate for that. You lose . . . or move to Free America.

I know people who bought training memberships at Front Sight and have taken many courses there. They highly praise the training.

The politics and "plans for a community of gun owners" is another kettle of fish that many people have problems with.

Back
Top Bottom