• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Front sight for a G34

IPSC/USPSA holster. It won't harm he finish because it hardly touches the gun. Draws are mighty quick, though. Retention, on the other hand...

Plenty of retention when the lock is on....

I used one for the 1st time a couple of weeks ago. I was a bit skeptical at 1st, but once the gun is locked, it isn't going anywhere.

I believe I used this one: http://www.dawsonprecision.com/ProductDetail.jsp?LISTID=21F0000-1094593468

.160 Tall and .125 Wide. At that width there's still some light on both sides of the front sight post in the sight picture which I like (front sight does not fill the entire width of the rear sight notch).

And I used the trusty Sharpie to black out the rear sight [smile]

EDIT: Oh, and as Dave (Lugnut) said... it's best if you can check out different combinations before purchasing.... so you're welcome to check my setup out anytime you'd like. I'm a member at MRA. My brother also runs the same setup but he uses a green FO tube.
\

I will be useing the stock adj. rears. I have a FO on my 1911 with stock adj. rears and I like that set up so I figure I will like it on the 34.

Back
Top Bottom