Front Sight and the recent Las Vegas shooting

kingfisher

NES Member
About a year ago, I ran across Front Sight and signed up for their newsletter to find out more. I’d been planning an activity-packed vacation to Las Vegas and thought maybe I’d get some additional firearms training while I was in the area, but I ended up cancelling our trip because Nevada quit honoring the Utah Concealed Firearm Permit. Since they want to strip me of my 2nd Amendment Rights, they don’t deserve my money. We’ll be spending a week in Florida instead.

In the meantime, I’ve been getting regular email newsletters from Front Sight, and they often have video and gun-related stories from around the country to illustrate why people need their training. It will be interesting to see if they use the recent shooting in their own “back yard” to sell their services, or maybe that’s too close to home.

Do you think the Summerlin Costco shooting will hurt Front Sight’s business and/or the local economy?

I thought about this for a while.

I do not think it will affect, one way or another, the desire to get training at Front Site.

If he shot up the store it would cause people to want to CCW.

I would like to read their comments on the story but we first need to see the video- if there is one.

I am sure Icky Pizza will use this guy's death just like he used a video of a deputy sheriff's murder to shill his outdated modern technique crap.

Back
Top Bottom