From Twitter- Glocks in Chiraq

And on NES there was a thread about how some guy got busted fo owning a few switches and similar devices. Do you think FBIATF is looking for these kids with a fine tooth comb?

And on NES there was a thread about how some guy got busted fo owning a few switches and similar devices. Do you think FBIATF is looking for these kids with a fine tooth comb?
No, but they'll comb over a million hours of video to arrest old ladies of trespassing in the Capitol.

Chicongo is another country as far as I'm concerned

What we see in that video is the real black death, nurtured and supported by progressive communist policies

Last edited:
Jacked Chiraq. Weren't they collectively the president of France or Canada or something????
merlin_17383577_ad2fafcf-bc03-4fd8-969f-3ebb950ba292-superJumbo.jpg

Or maybe they aren't a white dude from France. So they are fighting Bugs Bunny in the Klondike. . . .

Blacque.jpg

Of course not, these kids keep the justice system employed.

Judges, lawyers, police, gov, people dealing with bonds, prisons ... and many more need the crime.

Boss asked me 5 years ago if I would consider moving to Chicago - I make enough I could afford to live in a nice neighborhood. I told him I would need a 50% raise to consider it for a few hours. That offer was dropped. He then asked about San Fran - I said I would need at least a 70% raise to be able to live almost the same way I live in MA and I would then think about it. The offer was dropped.

F*ck those places.

was that even in English??

Based on the "reels" function in ForceBork, I believe that everyone enjoys speaking barely-english and cutting stuff off well before the "end" should occur. I don't get any of the "reels" at all. I removed it from my feed. Because it's either incredibly not funny or you lose the last 3 words that are being said or they just don't make any sense at all except for 3 people local to THAT SPECIFIC SPOT. And somehow, FB has bumped it to MILLIONS of views.

So I think the younger generation is talking more in partial sentences and such.

I mean look at the latest Axe commercials with that bunny or squirrel or whatever it is. I only get about every 3rd word he says.

Back
Top Bottom