From sununu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, you win! You are correct as the Wiki table is false and doesn't show a lot more blue than red since 2006, so keep your head buried in the sand. NH didn't vote for Kerry, Obama, and HRC in the last 4 elections. Call it false, defeatist drivel as the blue keeps enveloping you. [laugh]

As for MA, it's is a lost cause and I'm not going to STFU about what I see going on in NH. Sometimes it takes an outsider to see what's going on...you know, like not being able to "see the forest for the trees" as an insider. I'll get back in touch in 2020.

Last edited:
As for MA, it's is a lost cause and I'm not going to STFU about what I see going on in NH. Sometimes it takes an outsider to see what's going on...you know, like not being able to "see the forest for the trees" as an insider. I'll get back in touch in 2020.

And in the vast majority of times, it is those outsiders who are the cause of the problems to begin with. Please don't bother getting back in touch in 2020, since to be honest, we really don't want to hear it.

And in the vast majority of times, it is those outsiders who are the cause of the problems to begin with. Please don't bother getting back in touch in 2020, since to be honest, we really don't want to hear it.

JFC, did they stop giving out drugs to prevent denial in NH? Any citations on the outsiders causing the problems in NH by MA people moving there? The last I read other than Portsmouth and Exeter, it's the MA republicans similar to my family that moved into Rockingham Cty that's keeping it red. If you don't want to hear it, stop reading the God damn thread!

Last edited:
Ok, you win! You are correct as the Wiki table is false and doesn't show a lot more blue than red since 2006, so keep your head buried in the sand. NH didn't vote for Kerry, Obama, and HRC in the last 4 elections. Call it false, defeatist drivel as the blue keeps enveloping you. [laugh]

Whatever you're doing in mAss clearly isnt working is it?

So why would anyone in NH be interested in you sitting in your rocker telling us what we should/shouldnt do.

You want to put your money where your mouth is and move to NH and get active in local/state politics/issues then we would all welcome you

But if you're just gonna sit in your lawn chair in mAss and herrrr derrrr bitch then please keep it to yourself....

Whatever you're doing in mAss clearly isnt working is it?

So why would anyone in NH be interested in you sitting in your rocker telling us what we should/shouldnt do.

You want to put your money where your mouth is and move to NH and get active in local/state politics/issues then we would all welcome you

But if you're just gonna sit in your lawn chair in mAss and herrrr derrrr bitch then please keep it to yourself....

Reading comprehension is your friend. I already told you that MA is a lost f**king cause. Furthermore, I didn't f**king tell anyone what they should or shouldn't do, other than now; grow the f**k up!

Reading comprehension is your friend. I already told you that MA is a lost f**king cause. Furthermore, I didn't f**king tell anyone what they should or shouldn't do, other than now; grow the f**k up!

If you dont care to tell folks in NH what they should/shouldnt do then dont.

We're working on 2020......if you want to send Bill OBrien or one of the other conservatives some money then go for it......if you;re not part of the solution......you're part of the problem

Quit your bitchin and stop being part of the problem

If you dont care to tell folks in NH what they should/shouldnt do then dont.

We're working on 2020......if you want to send Bill OBrien or one of the other conservatives some money then go for it......if you;re not part of the solution......you're part of the problem

Quit your bitchin and stop being part of the problem

JFC, again reading comprehension. First I'm told to stop telling people in NH what to do or not to do when I did neither. Now you're telling me that if I don't care to tell folks in NH what they should/shouldn't do, then don't. Make up your mind!

Glad to see that you're in denial too, Ed.

JFC, again reading comprehension. First I'm told to stop telling people in NH what to do or not to do when I did neither. Now you're telling me that if I don't care to tell folks in NH what they should/shouldn't do, then don't. Make up your mind!

You dont live in NH......just stop with the "herrr derrr you better do something" mAss nonsense.

Yeap, so much denial you can see it from Massachusetts.

You dont live in NH......just stop with the "herrr derrr you better do something" mAss nonsense.
Yeap, so much denial you can see it from Massachusetts.

Okay, here's a challenge for the both of you. Show me on the Wiki table where BLUE isn't predominate over red since 2006. That's all I pointed out from my first post. I'll wait knowing that neither one of you can prove it. If you don't see it, you're both in denial.

Okay, here's a challenge for the both of you. Show me on the Wiki table where BLUE isn't predominate over red since 2006. That's all I pointed out from my first post. I'll wait knowing that neither one of you can prove it. If you don't see it, you're both in denial.

Here's a challenge to you

Why dont you quit bitching about what NH should/shouldnt do and get involved in solving your voluminous problems in mAss......

In the last 9 years we passed consttutional carry, castle doctrine and stand your ground...........

Here's a challenge to you

Why dont you quit bitching about what NH should/shouldnt do and get involved in solving your voluminous problems in mAss......

In the last 9 years we passed consttutional carry, castle doctrine and stand your ground...........

Who the f**k is bitching about anything. Do you see blue or don't you? And no one bitched about "what NH should/shouldn't do." It must be the heat.

Who the f**k is bitching about anything. Do you see blue or don't you? And no one bitched about "what NH should/shouldn't do." It must be the heat.

Why dont you start a thread called "From Baker" and post whatever "herrr derr" nonsense you want and stop being counter productive/wasting oxygen on NH

Do you know how many threads I read through and don't bother to waste my time, or anyone else's, on by adding nothing of substance? A lot. If you, and people like you, make posts like, "Geez guys! Can someone who lives there tell me how maybe I can help?" instead of adding nothing of substance or value like "uR sTaTe bLu!", we wouldn't have these "your state sucks" circle jerks that always devolve useful NH threads every time someone living in MA tells someone living here how much NH sucks.

Want to help? Donate to NHFC, Bill O'Brian, NHGOP, or any other good candidate who needs help. It would be way more productive then trying to make yourself feel better about MA sucking by needlessly projecting your negativity.

Why dont you start a thread called "From Baker" and post whatever "herrr derr" nonsense you want and stop being counter productive/wasting oxygen on NH
Do you know how many threads I read through and don't bother to waste my time, or anyone else's, on by adding nothing of substance? A lot. If you, and people like you, make posts like, "Geez guys! Can someone who lives there tell me how maybe I can help?" instead of adding nothing of substance or value like "uR sTaTe bLu!", we wouldn't have these "your state sucks" circle jerks that always devolve useful NH threads every time someone living in MA tells someone living here how much NH sucks.

Want to help? Donate to NHFC, Bill O'Brian, NHGOP, or any other good candidate who needs help. It would be way more productive then trying to make yourself feel better about MA sucking by needlessly projecting your negativity.

Okay, problem solved! You all failed because none of you can disprove or even admit that blue increased since 2006 in the table. That's all I stated. So stay -

upload_2019-7-11_13-23-19.jpeg

Last edited:
Okay, problem solved! You all failed because none of you can disprove or even admit that blue increased since 2006 in the table. That's all I stated. So stay -

View attachment 292577

I dont mean to be mean but what you're simplistic "herr derr wikipedia says blue" comment demonstrates is that you're a low information outsider from mass.

People have tried to explain to you that Ayotte/Brown and others were not really republicans...and that they are at the fed level which it totally unrelated to the state level

So if you were to stop with the "Herr derr wikipedia blue" nonsense and look at the voting histories of individuals you would understand.

Now.....I dont expect you to actually understand so just go away and start your own baker/mass thread and try to contribute something meaningful in the state you live in......

In less than 9 years despite your "Herr derr wikipedia blue" nonsense we've passed:

Constitutional Carry
Stand Your Ground
Castle Doctrine protections
Eliminated the "Suitablility" shenanigans from the PRL process
Gun Range protection legislation (thank you dradian)

Beyond that we've cut taxes and maintained a state government that is solvent/has money in the rainy day fund.

Dont go away mad......just go start your own mass thread and contribute something productive instead of trying to tell others they're not doing stuff right despite a mountain of legislative sucesses to the contrary

View attachment 292577

You are literally posting in a thread started by dudes working on the problem as if you are shouting into a room of uninformed, uninvolved mush heads. We got it. We are working on it. Add something of substance, or beat feet.

When NH picked Scot "I can't even beat Warren" Brown over Bob Smith it was a very bad omen.

Thank you for your substantive post, it is most useful to the current issues being discussed in this thread.

You are literally posting in a thread started by dudes working on the problem as if you are shouting into a room of uninformed, uninvolved mush heads. We got it. We are working on it. Add something of substance, or beat feet.

Thank you for your substantive post, it is most useful to the current issues being discussed in this thread.

I feel a couple of donks from the cast of ideocracy/mass just wandered into the thread......

"plants crave brawndo...its got electrolytes"

This is related to the thread because all I said is that NH is potentially one step away from more gun control if it had an anti-gun Dem governor instead of having Sununu. Nothing more, nothing less, except for all your faux jimmies that got rustled. With all the rain we've had, I would have expected all the arsenic in the NH water to be somewhat diluted. Arsenic poisoning does cause confusion among other things.

Hi Ed, jpk, Racenet, nice car! Make sure that you turn up the air-conditioning; it's going to be even hotter tomorrow! [laugh]

upload_2019-7-11_14-18-21.jpeg

It seems like some folks just jump from thread to thread looking to pick a fight. Maybe a little light reading from Dale Carnegie might be in order.

Do you know how many threads I read through and don't bother to waste my time, or anyone else's, on by adding nothing of substance?

I am going to come here and add two things of substance!

First, I am going to sit here and write Sunununununununununununu because I can and I find it amusing.

Second, I am going to say that Governor Sununu is an excellent governor for NH but his current choice for the next Chief Justice of the NH Supreme Court just got shot down yesterday by the Executive Council. Chief Justice Lynn, who will be retiring due to mandatory retirement in August, is the strongest 2A supporter on the NHSC bench and an overall great guy. Just a friendly reminder to contact your Executive Councillor to support Sununu's next pick for Chief Justice.

Executive Council Votes Down Sununu's Nominee for N.H. Supreme Court Chief Justice

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't give a sh*it about positive attitude at work. But positive attitude *here* wrt 2ndA is essential, as nobody is giving freedom to us - they're trying to take it away.

The job is to fight back. Blue encroachment is a threat but should be a motivation rather than a reason for despondence and resignation. State the facts, sure. But add the motivation. Or don't bother us.

Second, I am going to say that Governor Sununu is an excellent governor for NH but his current choice for the next Chief Justice of the NH Supreme Court just got shot down yesterday by the Executive Council.

That would be the Donk-addled Executive Council. [thinking]

It was a party-line vote. Democrats Andru Volinsky, Deb Pignatelli, and Mike Cryans cast votes against confirmation.

That would be the Donk-addled Executive Council. [thinking]

The Dems on the EC made a stink last year about CJ Lynn's nomination but eventually voted 5-0 for Lynn. I can sympathize with the Dems wanting a NHSC Chief Justice with prior judicial experience. I don't agree with them, but I can see where their opposition stems from in principle.

Of course I'm not denying that the Dems voted on party lines just because.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom