From Iowa, Another "Booming Gun Sales" News Story

Zappa

Road Warrior
NES Member
http://www.desmoinesregister.com/article/20090323/NEWS/903230323/1001
=
It's a pretty accurate story about what we already know.
Gun sales way up, ammo prices way up and in short supply.
But they always feel compelled to quote an asshat like this:

Paul Helmke, president of the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, a nonpartisan organization in Washington, D.C., contends the nation's gun lobby created the huge demand for firearms sales while spending millions of dollars trying to defeat Obama in the presidential campaign.

No jerkwad, the NRA didn't create the surge in demand, Obama and his left wing liberal minions created the surge in demand. Sales didn't skyrocket until AFTER the election. If McCain had won, there wouldn't be the massive demand and panic buying that's going on right now.

We should all write a letter to the Brady Campaign, Pelosi and Holder thanking them for their work is re-invigorating both the gun economy as well as citizens desire to exercise and restore their 2A rights...

It seems like credit is due and it would be rude to not acknowledge that[laugh]

We should all write a letter to the Brady Campaign, Pelosi and Holder thanking them for their work is re-invigorating both the gun economy as well as citizens desire to exercise and restore their 2A rights...

It seems like credit is due and it would be rude to not acknowledge that[laugh]

Good Point. In fact, 2A Rights are undergoing a resurgence right now that's unprecedented after nearly 100 years of decline. Look at the recent Heller decision from the SCOTUS. States with licensing systems are reporting huge backlogs of first time applicants. Gun clubs are showing sharp increases in new memberships, and even some libs have recently seen the light and moved over to our side. Finally some "change" we can really believe in. I never thought I'd say this but "Thanks BO".

Obama_Award.jpg

[rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl]

No jerkwad, the NRA didn't create the surge in demand, Obama and his left wing liberal minions created the surge in demand. Sales didn't skyrocket until AFTER the election. If McCain had won, there wouldn't be the massive demand and panic buying that's going on right now.

I disagree. Although sales spiked once the election was over, they had been ramping up for the whole year.

I disagree. Although sales spiked once the election was over, they had been ramping up for the whole year.
Yes, on anticipation of Barry or Hillary winning and gun grabbing...

Keep in mind that Barry was even more of a pinko, commie, fascist gun grabber during most of the campaign (primaries). Trying to out-liberal Hillary (which is no easy task).

Back
Top Bottom