• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

From CMP today

Pilgrim

NES Member
RETIRED, at home or wherever I want to be
As a result of the NY SAFE Act of 2013, effective immediately, all NY customers purchasing any CMP rifles, to include the M1 Garand, to be delivered in NY must have the rifle shipped to a NY licensed FFL dealer in NY for compliance with SAFE Act requirements. Copy of dealer's license and shipping information must be provided with rifle orders. Ammunition orders may still be shipped directly to the customer for the remainder of 2013.

NY customers who have already mailed their rifle orders to CMP should provide [email protected] with dealer information or order cancellation instructions. Information can also be faxed to 256-835-3527 or mailed to CMP Customer Service, (Attn: NY Order), 1401 Commerce Blvd., Anniston, AL 36207.

Order and email backlog. CMP has received buckets of orders in the past month and many email inquiries. It will take several weeks for us to catch up on inputting orders and responding to emails. We thank you for your patience.

even to C&R holders, I guess. [sad]

I saw that too. If I remember correctly there were some restrictions on shipment of ammo to people in MA a while back - might have been when they had the 30.06 tracers or some of the stuff that was still on belts.

I saw that too. If I remember correctly there were some restrictions on shipment of ammo to people in MA a while back - might have been when they had the 30.06 tracers or some of the stuff that was still on belts.

CMP still won't ship belted ammo to MA . . . even though they specified it was made pre-1994. Of course I can't tell when the links were made (which is the determining factor), so it is hard to say if they are right or not.

Back
Top Bottom