• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

"Frightening" Trove of Weaponry Seized from Ware Home

Christ. Worcester, Auburn, Ware .... this is getting to be a regular thing around here. Are they rounding up Patriots?

According to federal agents, Forish fell under renewed scrutiny when he started ordering an explosives manual and gun parts over the Internet in 2007. He was later caught on a recorded phone line trumpeting his purchases to a prison buddy, investigators said.

According to court filings, Forish was recorded in November speaking to prison inmate Norman Daby Jr. in cryptic terms about weaponry he had hidden in his home. "So I just got a whole basement full of wizzy bits and interesting stuff for you to come down and (expletive) just roll around in," Forish is quoted as telling Daby.

The men make several references to "UC," which investigators said is code for "Unintended Consequences," a 1996 novel in which federal agents are murdered to restore expanded gun rights. Forish referred to the book as his "Bible" during other conversations with Daby, investigators said.

But, his defense lawyer said Forish is no revolutionary and had worked as a carpenter and handyman since his release from prison in 2004.

Damn. I forgot if my tinfoil hat should have the shiny side in, or out! If you get it wrong, you're actually broadcasting.

Christ. Worcester, Auburn, Ware .... this is getting to be a regular thing around here. Are they rounding up Patriots?

Damn. I forgot if my tinfoil hat should have the shiny side in, or out! If you get it wrong, you're actually broadcasting.

If they are reading your mind, the shiney side goes in. If they are putting thoughts in your head, the shiney side goes out.[grin]

hat-tin-foil-smiley.gif

If they are reading your mind, the shiney side goes in. If they are putting thoughts in your head, the shiney side goes out.[grin]
Don't you watch discovery channel? The shiny side is just a result of them pressing two rolls at once... No difference... Both sides function equally well as a Faraday shield...

Last edited:
Don't you watch discovery channel? The shiny side is just a result of them pressing two rolls at once... No difference... Both sides function equally well as a Faraday shield...

oh, I am so glad you posted that...I was wondering how I could protect myself from both the mind reading and thought controlling waves the aliens are famous for.[rofl][rofl][rofl]
I was afraid I would have to wear two tinfoil hats [rofl]

When my girlfriend and I saw this story on the news the other night she turned to me and said " that's you".

[smile][wink]

Thats usually the response I get from my girlfriend[laugh2]

However, I'm bringing her to the range this saturday!!![mg]

I don't think it's anything to laugh at....Did they have a wiretapping warrant on this guy....or is it that the .GOV is now tracking peoples eBay purchases of books and parts...??
after reading the article:

his conviction was overturned on appeal - so means he is innocent, correct ?....doesn't this mean he is no longer a "convicted felon"

he is being charged with purchasing EMPTY .50 caliber brass casings....WTF...buying brass metal formed into a specific shape is now illegal ?????

looks like he had some demilled AK kits....

This country is getting out of control, way too fast after the Messiah has assumed power...

I can't wait to see what is hidden in the Porkulus Bill....

and this too..
http://virginiashootingsportsassoci...02/state-department-floating-ammo-import.html

Last edited:
Did they have a wiretapping warrant on this guy
No wiretapping warrant is required when one of the two parties on the phone call is in stir.

The interesting points are that (a) the feds are watching who is buying gun parts and certain documents, and (b) MA brought an indictment for possession or ordering of empty brass.

If sounds to me like he may have been ordering machine gun flats or similar ("flats" are partially finished receivers, often for Mac 10s, that have left just enough work undone so they do not qualify as "firearms" under federal law). It's not a reach for the govt to conclude someone buying flats may not be doing so in order to legally build their own low quality semi auto firearm.

The only thing I got out of that story is that now I want to read Unintended Consequences. Hopefully I can get a copy before it's banned. Anyone know how many pages it is? Hopefully it's not a high capacity assault book.

Guys, the key issue here is
illegal possession of firearms by a convicted felon.

He's a convicted felon. That's why they hit him with owning .50 brass. Brass is a 'componant' and possession of such w/o a license in MA is illegal - nothing new here. They're throwing every charge they can at him hoping some will stick and get a conviction.

The Feds tracking internet purchases of gun parts and chemicals that can be used to build explosives is 'significant'? Why, you didn't think they were doing this?

The charge cited in my post was a direct quote from the article

Forish - who served four years in prison for a prior firearms conviction later overturned by the state Appeals Court - was charged on Thursday with illegal possession of firearms by a convicted felon.

I make no statements as to his guilt or innocence, merely that what they've charged him with doesn't break any new ground here in MA. Whether or not they can convict him is another issue.

The latest incident follows a previous criminal case in 1998, when Forish was charged in Hampshire Superior Court with firing a machine gun in his backyard in Easthampton.

On the eve of his trial in 1999, Forish fled the state. He was later arrested living under an assumed name in New Mexico, apprehended carrying a loaded gun.

"Conviction overturned" sounds like the original charges. Interstate flight to avoid prosecution is another matter.

This is not the poster boy we're looking for.

"Conviction overturned" sounds like the original charges. Interstate flight to avoid prosecution is another matter.
Any indication they prosecuted on that charge? It's quote possible he had some other sort of conviction in his background.

I'd like to know why they were monitoring him in the first place. It doesn't sound like he did anything illegal besides ordering the brass perhaps.

According to the article the chemical purchases triggered interest. They've had warning bells in place on certain purchases since Oklahoma City.

Back
Top Bottom