• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Friggen Oprah..

Why would anyone listen to one of if no THE biggest supporter of Obama. Oprah is nothing more than a black version of Gladys Cravitz. Our lives will be so much better when she gets her fat ass of the air. Oh and she is responseable for Dr Phil and Dr Oz 2 overly self inportant clods who have the amazing ability to state the patently obvious.

wait.....I think the bigger question here is..... WHAT THE CHRIST ARE YOU DOING WATCHING OPRAH! [wink]

Oprah is one thing, but this "victim" is another...

http://www.oprah.com/oprahshow/Virginia-Tech-Massacre-Survivor-Colin-Goddard/3

The winner quote... (danger, rant ahead)

"But when it comes to selling them, it's just like a TV or a sofa. It's just something that gets them 300 bucks, and that's what they're concerned about. It blows my mind.""

Well, a**h***, its OUR F***ING RIGHT to buy a gun like a TV or a Sofa, that's the way it should be, you f***ing a**hole. Do you need a permit to speak, to be on Oprah? Well, maybe with all the garbage coming out of your mouth, maybe that's a good idea? Obviously I'm being sarcastic..... because unlike you, I actually believe in someone's civil rights. Your right to spew verbal diarrhea on television is no more or less protected than my right to buy, own, and carry firearms. Part of the deal is I HAVE TO RESPECT people's civil rights, even if sometimes I'm not comfortable with the outcome. That is part of being an American. It's part of a functional, free society. Anything less than that is being a f**king commie or facist douchebag. Mind you, these rights... large numbers of Americans have DIED for you, in the process of trying to protect them. [sad2] Yet all you do is piss all over their sacrifices. Maybe you didn't think about that. You probably don't think about that, otherwise you wouldn't be spewing garbage, regardless of whether or not it is your right to do so.

I want to shout at him... "Hey, f***ing idiot- if you, or someone in that room, or even that building, had a gun, maybe you would have never been shot, or far fewer people would have been hurt. Apparently that didn't occur to these brainless f**k. Maybe he would have thought, for a split second- hey wow this is VA, and... well, someone might have a gun and try to stop me....? Maybe.

Anything is better than what happened there, even if the right still may not have been exercised....

Olin's dream, he says, is to do something about gun violence in America.

Yeah, well how about eliminating the 9000 laws which only leave law abiding citizens defenseless? Further, what the f**k is gun violence, and why the f**k is it special? If the crazy guy beat you to within an inch of death with a shovel, would that somehow have been better? Would you be pushing further regulation on shovels?

Gee, I wonder if Sugarmann, Brady, et al, have "wined and dined" this kid. This is pure anti gun stockholm syndrome BS.

F**k these people. I don't care if he is a victim or not. He is a waste of f***ing oxygen. I am apalled at the fact that this guy thinks that gun laws has anything to do with what happened to him.. The VT shooter passed a f***ing background check and like TWO DIFFERENT TIERS of gun laws. You cannot filter out every nutcase without severely infringing on the rights of citizens in the process. It's not possible.... so let's do the next best thing, allow people to defend themselves.

-Mike

Last edited:

Well, a**h***, its OUR F***ING RIGHT to buy a gun like a TV or a Sofa, that's the way it should be, you f***ing a**hole. Do you need a permit to speak, to be on Oprah? Well, maybe with all the garbage coming out of your mouth, maybe that's a good idea? Obviously I'm being sarcastic..... because unlike you, I actually believe in someone's civil rights. Your right to spew verbal diarrhea on television is no more or less protected than my right to buy, own, and carry firearms. Part of the deal is I HAVE TO RESPECT people's civil rights, even if sometimes I'm not comfortable with the outcome. That is part of being an American. It's part of a functional, free society. Anything less than that is being a f**king commie or facist douchebag. Mind you, these rights... large numbers of Americans have DIED for you, in the process of trying to protect them. [sad2] Yet all you do is piss all over their sacrifices. Maybe you didn't think about that. You probably don't think about that, otherwise you wouldn't be spewing garbage, regardless of whether or not it is your right to do so.

I want to shout at him... "Hey, f***ing idiot- if you, or someone in that room, or even that building, had a gun, maybe you would have never been shot, or far fewer people would have been hurt. Apparently that didn't occur to these brainless f**k. Maybe he would have thought, for a split second- hey wow this is VA, and... well, someone might have a gun and try to stop me....? Maybe.

Anything is better than what happened there, even if the right still may not have been exercised....

Yeah, well how about eliminating the 9000 laws which only leave law abiding citizens defenseless? Further, what the f**k is gun violence, and why the f**k is it special? If the crazy guy beat you to within an inch of death with a shovel, would that somehow have been better? Would you be pushing further regulation on shovels?

Gee, I wonder if Sugarmann, Brady, et al, have "wined and dined" this kid. This is pure anti gun stockholm syndrome BS.

F**k these people. I don't care if he is a victim or not. He is a waste of f***ing oxygen. I am apalled at the fact that this guy thinks that gun laws has anything to do with what happened to him.. The VT shooter passed a f***ing background check and like TWO DIFFERENT TIERS of gun laws. You cannot filter out every nutcase without severely infringing on the rights of citizens in the process. It's not possible.... so let's do the next best thing, allow people to defend themselves.

-Mike

Epic Rant.

Epic Fail. Someone should explain to Mike that Gun rights aren't Civil rights.

Well, to be more "correct", human/natural rights endowed by our creator, whoever, or whatever that might be. Constructs like the US Constitution and "civil rights" laws only exist for the purpose of casting them into law, in an effort to keep government from encroaching on them.

-Mike

This reminds me of that obnoxious billboard on the east bound side of the pike in Boston.

Stop_GV_MA_neon_450W_billboard.jpg

Why would you watch Oprah? Wouldn't you rather remove your teeth, one at a time, using pliers? Or pull out your fingernails?

-Mike

The judge from the USA gives a 9.95 and a [thumbsup]

Better question, what gun show is she talking about and how do I get there? hahaha (sarcasm guys, don't jump down my throat and require pics and a bbq)

Well, to be more "correct", human/natural rights endowed by our creator, whoever, or whatever that might be. Constructs like the US Constitution and "civil rights" laws only exist for the purpose of casting them into law, in an effort to keep government from encroaching on them.

-Mike

Civil rights are almost ALL human rights.

The right to speak your mind without fear of the government making you disappear in the middle of the night
The right to have a say in your government's actions
The right to believe or disbelieve in the diety of your choosing
The right to associate with the people you choose
The right of SELF DEFENSE

These are both civil rights (in this country thank God) and HUMAN rights.

Loons like Glenn Beck like to quote Thomas Paine and neglect to mention that he was an adamant atheist and radical. He wrote the RIGHTS OF MAN...NOT "the rights of American citizens."

Self defense is the consummate human right. I know you already know this, just a reminder. Never back down, never surrender. THESE RIGHTS are self evident.

PLEASE tell me this was a joke before I go all Gura on your ass.

There's a lot of semantics. Some would argue that "civil rights" are inherently weaker than "natural rights".

http://www.keepandbeararms.com/information/XcIBViewItem.asp?ID=1806

Enter the Bill of Rights and our use of the term HUMAN Rights! Human rights are natural rights, fundamental and universal. This means that they cannot be repealed by any government. Civil rights are individual rights which exist by virtue of legislative action and consent of the people. Human rights are what our Founding Fathers had in mind when they drafted the Bill of Rights.

According to Barron’s law dictionary CIVIL RIGHTS: “Rights given, defined, and circumscribed by laws enacted by civilized communities… Also, defined as rights of a citizen or citizens, and laws relating to the private rights of individuals and to legal actions involving these.”

Sounds good doesn’t it?

Now let’s take a look at the definition of HUMAN RIGHTS:

“As the right to organize politically, worship freely, (and to own a gun). Thought of as belonging inherently to each human being and not to be taken away or interfered with by arbitrary or repressive government action.” In other words, your right to “Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness”! Rights enumerated in the Bill of Rights!

-Mike

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom