• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

French Suspect - anyone shocked by the facts?

Europe is a powder keg of ethnic tension due to liberal immigration policies. If you are ever bored and looking for a new website to waste time on, check out stormfront. Yes, its "racist" and no, I don't agree with what most of them believe, but it is also entertaining, insightfull and disturbing.

My point is that it was probably a good guess on the part of the press that it was neo-nazis instead of mooslims. It was my first guess also.

UK, France and Germany have their fare share of large influx of dissimilar cultures that refuse to "melt" into the "melting pot" All it does is creates a festering wound where people stick with "their own" and further the divide between the new and old citizens. As economics dives, expect more tensions, finger pointing and violence.

Europe is a powder keg of ethnic tension due to liberal immigration policies. If you are ever bored and looking for a new website to waste time on, check out stormfront. Yes, its "racist" and no, I don't agree with what most of them believe, but it is also entertaining, insightfull and disturbing.

My point is that it was probably a good guess on the part of the press that it was neo-nazis instead of mooslims. It was my first guess also.

It wasn't my first guess. It seems every time something like this happens the press and the "authorities" hope desperately the heinous act was committed by someone, anyone, other than a Muslim extremist. The Fort Hood shootings are a great example.

PC thinking is killing us, literally.

Ten cells of Islamists doing the same thing to schools here will strike far worse terror than 9/11 ever did. There is nothing Homeboy Security Department can do about it. New York, Boston, Los Angeles and San Fran, all pansy pinko commie territories that have no armed civilians.

Not really surprised. In Europe, these things are done by one of two groups: neo-Nazis and Islamists. If it isn't one, it's the other.

Ten cells of Islamists doing the same thing to schools here will strike far worse terror than 9/11 ever did. There is nothing Homeboy Security Department can do about it. New York, Boston, Los Angeles and San Fran, all pansy pinko commie territories that have no armed civilians.

I've been expecting this to happen since 2001. It hasn't. That suggest two things to me:

1) Setting up such cells is harder to do that it appears,
2) Our intelligence agencies are doing a better job than we give them credit for, and
3) Most in our Muslim communities are loyal citizens.

I've been expecting this to happen since 2001. It hasn't. That suggest two things to me:

1) Setting up such cells is harder to do that it appears,
2) Our intelligence agencies are doing a better job than we give them credit for, and
3) Most in our Muslim communities are loyal citizens.

I would actually not be surprised if Homeland Security just cut out the middlemen and did some school shooting themselves, to secure themselves a healthy budget for the next decade. Yes I am that cynical. The slide into a police state only happens because the authorities love power so desperately. It was the first order of business of the founding fathers to try and stop that kind of slide into government tyranny, and yet we've walked right into it once again.

I would actually not be surprised if Homeland Security just cut out the middlemen and did some school shooting themselves, to secure themselves a healthy budget for the next decade. Yes I am that cynical.

I like what you've done with your place:

foil-room-1.jpg

Yup. One example. Wanna put the number of non-Islamic attacks side by side with the Islamic Jihadist attacks?

Sure, no problem. How far back you want to go? Let's arbitrarily go back to about 1970 and count how many shootings or terrorist attacks occurred in Europe since then. Then classify them. **cough**ira**cough**.

Useful idoits are everywhere.
You can pull out the Oklahoma City bombing card now...very predictable and pathetic.

He shot three French paratroopers+ and a Jewish school. When it turned out that all three paras were of arabic descent (Algerian or Moroccan), it looked like he hated Muslims and Jews equally, thus likely a neo-Nazi. Now that we know for sure he was a jihadi, it's more likely he shot the paras because they were in the military, not for their religious beliefs. Unless he thought they were traitors.

Sure, no problem. How far back you want to go? Let's arbitrarily go back to about 1970 and count how many shootings or terrorist attacks occurred in Europe since then. Then classify them. **cough**ira**cough**.

That is a good point the IRA has been responsible for prob the majority of terrorist attacks in Europe since 1970 however , since 2000 who has been responsible for the majority. I am not shocked by this one bit, although i am shocked it was done by gunfire and not a bomb

Back
Top Bottom