• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Free state life

I am still surprised an old 30 round mag AK/AR, that has a limited supply (not time traveling, so they can not make more but should still be a large amount ), has such stable pricing.
Can pick them up for $30-35 still. (retail). Pricing on everything else as increased pre/post election
Maybe because this is the only state they have value.

wouldn't you feel a lot safer if you put an inch of concrete in the bottom of the mags so it cut their capacity down down to a more reasonable 10 rounds?

What most people in Massachusetts don’t realize is you can just go out of state..And everybody else does care or know about “prebans” you just dig them out of a box confirm their pre-ban and buy them cheaper than new ones or the same price.

I know just buying shit on the Internet is easy. But if you don’t want to get jammed up...Just do it right

Apologies for the dementia, but what does *end cap ONLY* mean?

Edit: Ok, I found it on google by dropping the "only." End cap is a retail term for the shelves at the end of an aisle.

Back
Top Bottom