Free shotguns for everyone!

Cap

NES Member
Gun proponents launch free shotgun program for crime-ridden neighborhoods in Arizona, Texas - The Washington Post

The Armed Citizen Project is part of a national campaign to give shotguns to single women and homeowners in the nation’s crime-ridden neighborhoods, an effort that comes amid a national debate on gun control after mass shootings in Arizona, Colorado and Connecticut.

While towns in Idaho, Utah, Virginia and Pennsylvania have debated ordinances recommending gun ownership, the gun giveaway effort appears to be the first of its kind.

Excellent [party]

Warning. Do NOT read the comments!

We need more authentic gun death research. The NRA has successfully lobbied to cut all funding for research on gun death for the last 20 years or so. If the gun people think they have winning data, then let the light shine in and the NRA stand out of the way of qualified individuals doing research.

Until then we are all supposed to believe the hacks they have posting conflicting gibberish on their pro gun agenda blogs.

Nothing like the truth, right?

So, nobody can do any research unless it is funded by the .gov?

Doesn't the FBI come out with the Uniform Crime Report every year?

Some of these libs need to start thinking for a change.

I love the approach. I brought up a similar idea before, getting licenses and guns into the hands of the people who need them the most, the honest, unfortunate afraid people of our inner city.

Who the F do you think they're gonna vote for, someone who is gonna take away their guns, or someone promising to let them keep them, and maybe give them a better one?

This is the way to finally fight back against the "47%" issue; that the Right side will help get you something then protect your right to keep it. It is exactly what the Right side needs to peel some fricken vote out of the inner cities.

GREAT IDEA, I'm gonna go read up more on it.

Yea I read about thus last week. The liberal powers that be are going apes hit over it so its worth it just for that. On a serious note it would be good to track crime stats in those areas.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Back
Top Bottom