FREE SHELLS in uxbridge ma

Does anybody need 12 gauge shells? I have a five gallon bucket full of shells i shot only once. All differant size loads mostly 3in shells but proablly a few 3.5s. I'm big on not leaving shells on the ground so i always take my shells but there just sitting in this room encase i ever start to reload but now i'll be moving so if you can use them there yours.

Not to sound rude or picky but do you know what kind of Hulls they are? If they are Winchester AA's, Remington STS's, or Federal Gold Medals they are sought after and highly reloadable. If they are Estates, Top Guns, or Gun Clubs they are not as desireable and in some cases not even worth reloading.

About all the shells are remingtons, and alot of winchesters. Not sure about sts of aa's but most remingtons are express. Alot of the smaller loads i used for skeet, and the others are pheasant and rabbit loads. Not sure if this helps but i'll answer any more questions you have, if i get time i'll sift through some and see exactally what they are. There's more than i thought to.

So i dumped all the hulls into a trash bag this morning and filled it. most are remintons but i did see alot of the win. aa's.

Back
Top Bottom