FREE Pocket Carry video from Armed Response author

David,

EXCELLENT PRESENTATION! I think you did a very good job in presenting this topic in a short amount of time. The production seemed professional to me and you made a lot of good points about how to properly pocket carry.

I think that a 2" J-frame is my personal limit for this method, but that is me.

Thanks for sharing this.

David,

Thanks for posting the video. There was some very good information there. It was good to see some alternatives to the holster & gun combination I'm currently using.

CD

David,

I have used pocket carry for many years. It is a very good presentation. Concise and informative.

I would add one thing that is very important to both LE and non. Weak side pocket carry. A short addition at the end would be a big plus to the presentation.

Personally, I like the 2 pocket cary ;) relaxed fit jeans work great with a speed strip in the watch pocket.

See you at the POSA match,

Gary

c-pher.. I have the prob too. I keep my keys in my waist band using a kubaton (best use there is for that!)

Wallet in my left rear and everything else in my right rear. My weak hand pocket either has another gun or knife.

Gary! good idea. I use pocket for a back up as well as two gun carry. The match is on! We have not officially announced it yet (will do after getting back from SHOT)

check out our new website. www.posacops4kids.com

Excellent video David. I actually took my recently purchased J-frame to the range tonight for the first time. Not as bad as I had orginally thought with 125gr. .357's.

Your book is excellent too, I had purchased a copy a few weeks back via mle-shooting sports.

Corry

thunderbolt.

Glad you liked the book.

I have an sp101 and a S&W 640 in 357. I love the sp101 To me, it has the best grip on the market. the 640 is cool because it is a concealed hammer. I like the speigal grips. Laser grips on it now. bigger but, FAR better than factory. I cant hold those tiny grips

Back
Top Bottom