• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Free PAPR cartridges. Anyone want a bunch?

DW357

NES Member
Anyone need/want some expired PAPR cartridges? We're throwing out a bunch at work and thought someone might want them? Maybe?...Any other ideas on what to do with them? Located in N. Billerica.

They expire this month but are vacuum sealed inside a canister.
IMG_9789.JPG IMG_9791.JPG IMG_9792.JPG IMG_9793.JPG

I'll take 6 or 8 of them. When they are expired I use them for training aids to teach friends and family members how to install/swap out filters while wearing mask.
More realistic to show them how to check mylar bags and sealed containers for breaches.

I'll PM on when and how to pick them up.
Thanks, Matt

I got a few from Andrew. They are NATO 40mm thread and seal well to my mask. (Drager CDR 4500 R55440)
This expired CBRN filter is far superior to the ones I've seen online.
Packaging was sealed tight with mylar and made a nice whoosh when I opened it.
These make excellent training aids for NBC masks. Don't wait until you need it to know
how to install a filter, purge and seal mask and swap out a new filter while wearing a mask.

ALWAYS have your mask fitted before use!

That said; these excellent filters, although expired and not viable for true NBC use, would probably work extremely well for Riot/CS gas when they come for your AR's and AK's...

Thanks again Andrew!

MASK and FILTER.JPG
BAG and FILTER.JPG

Last edited:
Awesome! So glad they’re going to be used. Hate to see them thrown in the trash.

Back
Top Bottom