FREE NRA Membership

I also signed up, two years for $25.

The Friends of the NRA guy at the club I am joining has been hounding me to join for one year at $35, which is the cost shown on the paper application. I just double checked the app to make sure I was right about the $35. Two years was $60.

I am soooooooooooooooooooo glad that I saw this posted link. Saved me $10 vs the one year cost. So, actually the two years on-line saved me $35. TWO-FER

You guys sure this is legit?
Or could it be a way to get you to sign up for a multi-year membership and get your C.C. number?

I signed up for the free year, but you guys that signed up for 2 or more years should check your online C.C. statements because if it sounds too good to be true..............
Or am I just being too paranoid?

Yup, legit. Just got this:
-----------------------
Dear DukeInMaine,

Great news! Your NRA Membership has been processed! It is our great pleasure to welcome you to the NRA family.

Your new Member ID is XXXXXXXX and will expire April 2011. Please keep this email for your records.

Even better news! Act now and you can extend your new Membership for another year for only $25.00! (Normally $35.00) This special offer is a great savings in addition to the many benefits you receive as a member of the NRA! Benefits which include:

A subscription to American Rifleman; personalized NRA membership card and window decal; free insurance benefits; NRA affinity credit card (provided credit criteria is met); discounts at participating merchants, hotels and rental cars; access to the NRA's hunting, shooting and safety programs; invitations to exciting "Friends of NRA" family events and the representation of the most powerful and effective grassroots organization in the world!!

If you would like to take advantage of our special offer and extend your Membership for only $25, please click here. If you would like to make a contribution, please click here. Or you may call our Toll Free Membership Account Information Hotline at 1-877-NRA-2000.

Thank you very much and welcome to your NRA!

NRA Membership Services

Click here to go to the NRAHQ Home Page.
----------------------------------

You guys sure this is legit?
Or could it be a way to get you to sign up for a multi-year membership and get your C.C. number?

I signed up for the free year, but you guys that signed up for 2 or more years should check your online C.C. statements because if it sounds too good to be true..............
Or am I just being too paranoid?

Yup, legit. Just got this:
-----------------------
Dear DukeInMaine,

Great news! Your NRA Membership has been processed! It is our great pleasure to welcome you to the NRA family.

Your new Member ID is XXXXXXXX and will expire April 2011. Please keep this email for your records.

Even better news! Act now and you can extend your new Membership for another year for only $25.00! (Normally $35.00) This special offer is a great savings in addition to the many benefits you receive as a member of the NRA! Benefits which include:

A subscription to American Rifleman; personalized NRA membership card and window decal; free insurance benefits; NRA affinity credit card (provided credit criteria is met); discounts at participating merchants, hotels and rental cars; access to the NRA's hunting, shooting and safety programs; invitations to exciting "Friends of NRA" family events and the representation of the most powerful and effective grassroots organization in the world!!

If you would like to take advantage of our special offer and extend your Membership for only $25, please click here. If you would like to make a contribution, please click here. Or you may call our Toll Free Membership Account Information Hotline at 1-877-NRA-2000.

Thank you very much and welcome to your NRA!

NRA Membership Services

Click here to go to the NRAHQ Home Page.
----------------------------------

My household signed up all on the same day and received this email today! Now it is just waiting for the mail! [smile]

I just got my Application Processed email today as well. I didn't buy the second year yet, but i suppose i probably should. It's a good deal.

I've been spending to much cash lastely, lol.

EDD - I signed up around march 24th and have yet to see anything. My buddy tells me when he mailed his in it took around 6 weeks.

Lets bring this too the TOP. Everyone should take advantage of this.

The current promotion no longer entitles you to receive a magazine of choice, but for a reduced rate you can add that to your membership. I think its like 25 dollars= 2years w/mags

I signed up for the one year freebie about 3 weeks ago. No confirmation email yet, but I'm sure it's not too far off.

I got my Member ID on Tuesday and I only signed up on the 7th. If you signed up before the 7th I'd check your span folder.

I signed up on the March 24, no email or anything yet.

I've been a paying member for over 35 years. The gun club I belong to makes it a requirement for membership but I'd be a member regardless.

Good: Got my NRA stuff and GOAL stuff on the same day.

Bad: Didn't help that I got it on the same day I learned I'll be taking a pay cut...The sheer number of things going on in local gov't listed in the GOAL newsletter just about induced a stroke.

I've got to find some way to de-stress...

Myself, Kid Presentable, Big Country, & Para-1911 all go our packets on Wednesday!

I think our mailman might be scared of us with anything gun related coming in 4 times...

Back
Top Bottom