Free NRA membership for Active Duty members

I got on there and registered. I received my membership package yesterday in the mail--it's for real. Thank you for the link!

So...this is part of the NRAs campaign to increase their numbers and nothing more?

It's working I guess either that or I'm a sucker... after my free membership expired I signed up for the Easy Pay Life membership.

I just joined up myself. I am National Guard but it didn't ask for specifics and I just got off active duty so why not try.

I signed up too - was a member but it expired while i was out here in afghan, so i signed up and will extend it when this year's membership is over.

I know this is a old post. I was wondering if anyone has done this recently. I signed up sometime last week, and got an email with a id number. Not sure if I should be waiting on a packet as well or if that is what I needed.

I know this is a old post. I was wondering if anyone has done this recently. I signed up sometime last week, and got an email with a id number. Not sure if I should be waiting on a packet as well or if that is what I needed.

you'll get your card in the mail. and A LOT of propaganda. i used to care and read every email and junk mail for the first three months... [laugh]

I just signed up - I understand that the NRA needs money too, so they will get some from me next year when this membership expires. And, FYI, as far as I can tell, the memberships are sponsored by individuals who donate money, so military members who accept this membership aren't hurting the NRA financially - in fact, since some of them are likely to re-up their membership that might not have otherwise joined, I'd say the program is doing a good job.

just signed up also...i almost did the 'discounted' life membership they advertised this year, but procrastinated and missed the deadline. free is nice though...haha...i'll pay next year when I have more money when I get that bump up to Cpl.!!!

Back
Top Bottom