• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTT Free Firewood! Free Free Free It's all got to go!

Still a bunch left!

Opportunity is knocking for one or a few of you. I have freshly cut trees already cut into fireplace size lengths free for pickup. All you need to do is split them. Roughly 16-20 inches long and 10-20 inches round. They are heavy so you will need a manly pickup truck to come get them. I would help but I have back issues, the pleasure would be all yours and a buddy if your lucky enough to have one willing to help you.

Don't come with a Prius or other sissy vehicle with a blanket and or tarp to cover the back so you wont get it dirty. Be prepared to lift and load, all you can take until gone.

This is for the round logs, not the already split and stacked firewood :) If I see you touching that, we will have issues[smile]

The logs are located in Shrewsbury. I am not sure if they have to stay in Shrewsbury or they can be transferred to another town (beetle BS?)....do your homework.

One huge plus is that you can slowly and carefully back your truck up to where the logs are located so no carrying. Please no peel outs or donuts, my wife will have a moose.

Come now and you can have a cord or two for next year, don't plan on this year, the trees are freshly cut. Oh yeah and its not Pine, its good fireplace burning wood. That's all I know, I'm a computer guy.

Again, these need to be split the lengths have already been cut.

PM me if interested.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom