• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Free Firearms Training Application for Android

Greetings Shooters,

My name is John P. Silvaggio, a seasoned NRA Instructor who has recently taken some courses for new discipline ratings. In addition to civil instructor ratings I am formerly an NRA Law Enforcement Handgun/Shotgun Instructor with ASP Tactical Baton/Handcuff Instructor and Springfield Armorer Credentials. I obtained the latter via selection for a free course inside NRA Headquarters. The armorer group took a private tour of the NRA museum with it's curator, it was a great experience.

In turn, I am passionate of individuals second amendment rights. I ran an unfruitful political campaign on that platform with a shoe-string ($20) budget to capture around 30% of the vote. I hope by working together we can conquer firearms accidents with proper training, leading me to develop this ad-free free application based off the Basic of Shooting.

This application weighs in at under two megabytes and is an excellent reference for one taking a Basics of Shooting class. Please take the time to download and rate it! Thank you for your time, I hope one finds use in this application...

-John

Application: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.silvaggio.firearmstraining

Back
Top Bottom