• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Free Coyote Bait in South Coast area

A friend called me last night to tell me he hit a deer on 24 in Fall River. I asked him if he hit it in the head and he said yes so I told him to bring it buy and I would dress it off for him and save what was good. Turns out he was the second vehicle to hit it and the first truck must have hit it broad side as it was imploded inside. So right now I have a fresh deer carcass which weighs around 85#'s skinned and gutted but it's trash. The guts exploded and the hind were destroyed so it stinks pretty ripe. It is hanging in my garage in Dartmouth and I will give it to anyone who wants it. Come and pick it up. You can call me @ 978-337-4617 tomorrow all day long.

BTW, how would one hunt coyote over a bait pile? I've got some leftover pheasant carcasses that I've been hiding in the freezer since bird season...

Check the hunting regs. Baiting bears in MA is definitely a no-no. Maybe JWP will check in with the right info.

Back
Top Bottom