FREE CLASS KARMA

Lord0fWar

NES Member
We would like to offer a Karma class to a half dozen NES GREEN MEMBERS.

We have designed a new class which will benefit both new shooters and experienced shooters alike called: Introduction to Concealed Carry and Home Defense Tactics.

This course is designed to educate the student about the firearms that are best for personal defense and how to use them efficiently in the context of a home defense scenario.

Course curriculum will cover proper defensive handgun choices, caliber and ammunition options, holster options, and home defense tactics and scenarios, including dealing with police and 911 dispatch.

You must be a GREEN Member to post “IN”. We will randomly select 6 GREEN members on 10/21/12

This is a 5 hour class that would normally cost $150. The information you’ll take away alone is worth getting a GREEN Membership.

Good Luck!

eta: We will run it on a weekend...most likely a Saturday, as not to interfere with the Patriots.

***UPDATE***

WINNERS HAVE BEEN PICKED! (Post numbers chose by random.org)

Before I get to the winners, I'd like to say thanks to EVERYONE that posted "IN". I'm going to offer this class at a discounted rate of $100 (normally $150) to the folks that did post "IN" but didn't win, as a way to say thanks!

In No Particular Order:

Post #15 A1850
Post #61 QueenBee
Post #120 Coyote Hunter
Post #9 Dirtypacman
Post #123 shotgunner

Havent heard from shotgunner in a week so an alternate was picked, congrats to post #147 z0mbi!

and apparently i cant count! so i randomly picked another winner! Post #89 RockRivr1

Congratulations to the winners! Please PM me so we can set up a date that works for everybody!

Last edited:
IN (awesome karma)

I must say if this is to be done during the weekday I cannot attend but can attend weekends. thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom