• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Free AR15 from Joe the Plumber

I doubt he's giving away an assault rifle. He's most likely giving away a SEMI-automatic intermediate-cartridge rifle, as opposed to its select-fire cousin.

But still, pretty cool.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

The wording of the article doesn't match his website. His website doesn't say assault weapon nor assault rifle, just ar15.

Just by reading the comments about this article show how messed up this country is and how many sheep are in it! Was interesting reading about his immigration ideas and about shooting people coming over the fence, why not don't they do it at military installations and other secure places. Well this country won't ever be secure until the leaders put their chai lates and purses down and man up, if we did have boarder agents shoot at them illegally crossing how many do you think would keep trying then? I know this seems like some harsh stuff even when it involves women and children, but they are breaking the law and putting themselves at risk by doing so. If that would seem to violent to these panty waists in charg then they could end allot of this immigration crap by stop letting them get on welfare and other assistance and to be treated like back where they came from!

Oh yeah the free AR is also pretty cool.

Charles.

How do you feel about a giveaway for a free assault rifle?

It will help create a safer America.
64%

It is a step in the wrong direction.
33%

I'm not sure.
3%

Had to edit because it didn't look right. lol

Back
Top Bottom