Free ammo. Yup, FREE! WINNERS PICKED, see post 50, shipping tomorrow 9/2

Honestly, I don't understand people sometimes. OP in another thread can't find ammo for a gun he wants to buy. I offer to send him some. He posts three more times in the thread after my offer, completely ignoring (forget about publicly, no PM either) the offer of FREE ammo during a nationwide, apparently endless, drought.

Sadly, I've made this kind of offer before, with similar results. Or should I say NON-results

Well it seems you've received the praise you were fishing for. But, did you consider that new shooters/new forum members might be wary of accepting ammunition from a stranger on an internet forum? Especially if they're from MA they've been trained forever how they will go to jail for violating any firearms statutes. I think its pretty reasonable that newbie strangers ghosted you on your free ammo solicitation.

I think people post stuff online waaaay too early in their decision tree process. I've had a similar situation - offering something that he OP appears to DESPERATELY need only to be ignored. Or told after the fact that he's all set.

Some people write like a Donald Trump speech. It's either the coolest thing that the world has ever seen or the dumbest thing ever born of humans. LOL. Hyper-hyperbole.

I'm not in but thank you. That's more generous than most would be but I've learned that the saying "no good deed goes unpunished" is often true. You could offer to send everyone $5.00 and someone would bitch that it wasn't $10.00. Good job anyway.

100%. Two of my fav sayings, “no good deed goes unpunished” and “it could be raining unicorn p*ssy and some of you MF’s would complain there’s not enough a**holes mixed in.”

Well done @Radtekk , lot of people still appreciate kindness and generosity.

I don’t have a lot but I have enough to get me in trouble :p Props for the generosity. I’ll let some poor sap who has nothing step up.

Well it seems you've received the praise you were fishing for. But, did you consider that new shooters/new forum members might be wary of accepting ammunition from a stranger on an internet forum? Especially if they're from MA they've been trained forever how they will go to jail for violating any firearms statutes. I think its pretty reasonable that newbie strangers ghosted you on your free ammo solicitation.
Lol. If you think I'm doing this for praise you're a fool. Also, the member in in question has been on the forum for over 5 years and has almost 2k posts, hardly a newb. But doing that due diligence on your part would have been too much like work. Much easier to just flame. Not for nothing, how many karma have you done in the 5 3/4 years you've been here? Probably no buying or selling with a feedback score of exactly zero. Mine is over 100, and 100% positive. Ask around, that probably equates to close to TWO HUNDRED actual transaction in the 9+ years I've been here, all green
I think people post stuff online waaaay too early in their decision tree process. I've had a similar situation - offering something that he OP appears to DESPERATELY need only to be ignored. Or told after the fact that he's all set.

Some people write like a Donald Trump speech. It's either the coolest thing that the world has ever seen or the dumbest thing ever born of humans. LOL. Hyper-hyperbole.
That was helpful.
I can't find a gun for the ammo I want to buy. Anybody have a free gun? 😁
I'm sure I can find a Lorcin somewhere. If you have some 38 S&W I have an old top-break H&R I wouldn't shoot with @mac1911's hand.
100%. Two of my fav sayings, “no good deed goes unpunished” and “it could be raining unicorn p*ssy and some of you MF’s would complain there’s not enough a**holes mixed in.”

Thank you:) I know the first quote, I'll be looking for an opportunity to use the "unicorn pussy" one.

Yeah I’m also digging the unicorn poonan’ quote I’m definitely going to try to work that in somewhere soon.

Lol. If you think I'm doing this for praise you're a fool. Also, the member in in question has been on the forum for over 5 years and has almost 2k posts, hardly a newb. But doing that due diligence on your part would have been too much like work. Much easier to just flame. Not for nothing, how many karma have you done in the 5 3/4 years you've been here? Probably no buying or selling with a feedback score of exactly zero. Mine is over 100, and 100% positive. Ask around, that probably equates to close to TWO HUNDRED actual transaction in the 9+ years I've been here, all green

That was helpful.

I'm sure I can find a Lorcin somewhere. If you have some 38 S&W I have an old top-break H&R I wouldn't shoot with @mac1911's hand.

Thank you:) I know the first quote, I'll be looking for an opportunity to use the "unicorn pussy" one.

Yawn......more fishing.....

If not already taken, in. Not for me but will use to teach new shooters, a friend of Mrs. Mountain and her daughter.

Last edited:
Not in. Even though I posted in that thread about not buying a new caliber pistol because of the shortages. Hopefully it goes to new shooters. Very generous!

Ok, winners picked, ammo packaged, modified based on my understanding of winners' preferences and uses. Hopefully I got it right, but since I'm headed to FedEx to ship it out as soon as I post...

Anyway...
@Bodhisattva on the right. The Colibri ONLY shoots out of revolvers or bolt action rifles, it's QUIET because it's primer only. Makes CCI Quiet sound loud:) Gives ya a good excuse to buy a revolver or rifle to shoot it out of if you don't already have one.

@JDL in the center. Have fun teaching and welcoming in new shooters! Glad to be a small part of your work:)

@pewpewpew on the left. Didn't want 22 so I figured HP would be a good substitute.

20200901_154020_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Not in but very kind and generous of you to make this offer. If I was in I'd love to take you up on picking it up in Tennessee but things are still up in the air of where I and the family will end up.

Honestly, I don't understand people sometimes. OP in another thread can't find ammo for a gun he wants to buy. I offer to send him some. He posts three more times in the thread after my offer, completely ignoring (forget about publicly, no PM either) the offer of FREE ammo during a nationwide, apparently endless, drought.

Sadly, I've made this kind of offer before, with similar results. Or should I say NON-results. So in honor of @BigAl23 and his "thread of woe" if anybody wants FREE ammo here's my offer:

THREE PEOPLE will get their choice of 2 boxes of factory ammo in 9mm or .45ACP, fmj or HP, plus a 325 round box of Federal Automatch 22lr LRN. Pick a box of HP 9 and 45 ball, 2 boxes of 45hp, whatever, IDGAF. One way or another I'm gonna give THREE PEOPLE something, for a total of 9 boxes of ammo.

PM your address amd preference for ammo, I'll pick winners in the morning when I leave, sometime around 10am. Yes, I "adjusted" the rules because I got half a dozen PM's w/o corresponding posts.

Honestly, I'd prefer to give the ammo to a new shooter that got caught by surprise, but that's not one of my "rules". Oh, and shipping is on my dime unless you want to come pick it up in Tennessee, in which case I'll add some Tennessee Legend Moonshine.

got a nice fat check ready to buy a 2nd home in TN but they're flying away left and right

Oh man, this is unreal. The wife will be ecstatic! Thank you so much! She will be so happy to be able to shoot HER pistol.

Rad, you’re a stand up guy and the world needs more people like you.

Back
Top Bottom