Free ammo. Yup, FREE! WINNERS PICKED, see post 50, shipping tomorrow 9/2

Honestly, I don't understand people sometimes. OP in another thread can't find ammo for a gun he wants to buy. I offer to send him some. He posts three more times in the thread after my offer, completely ignoring (forget about publicly, no PM either) the offer of FREE ammo during a nationwide, apparently endless, drought.

Sadly, I've made this kind of offer before, with similar results. Or should I say NON-results. So in honor of @BigAl23 and his "thread of woe" if anybody wants FREE ammo here's my offer:

THREE PEOPLE will get their choice of 2 boxes of factory ammo in 9mm or .45ACP, fmj or HP, plus a 325 round box of Federal Automatch 22lr LRN. Pick a box of HP 9 and 45 ball, 2 boxes of 45hp, whatever, IDGAF. One way or another I'm gonna give THREE PEOPLE something, for a total of 9 boxes of ammo.

PM your address amd preference for ammo, I'll pick winners in the morning when I leave, sometime around 10am. Yes, I "adjusted" the rules because I got half a dozen PM's w/o corresponding posts.

Honestly, I'd prefer to give the ammo to a new shooter that got caught by surprise, but that's not one of my "rules". Oh, and shipping is on my dime unless you want to come pick it up in Tennessee, in which case I'll add some Tennessee Legend Moonshine.

Last edited:
Not in, because I have more ammo than I would ever need, but very generous of you.

Not in either. Between the factory rounds and my reloads, I’m good in my most often used calibers, but this is really generous. Cheers! [cheers]

Very generous. Although I don't have more ammo then I'll ever need. I'm pretty comfortable. I will let this go to someone that needs it.

Very generous, I'll opt out so you dont have to ship, lol
I just took a left turn today in Utah, ended up at the largest army surplus in Idaho
Tons of ammo, decent price
Just bought a case of 9mm for 300, that's 1000 rounds
Also .40 S&W for .34 each:)

Heh, stepped away and just saw the edit. I was starting to strategize around compensating for latency and everything. Anyways, mighty generous of you to do this!

Ha! I set an alarm for a few min before midnight, to post and PM you. I have plenty of 9/45, I was just tying to get some 22 for the wife whose a new shooter. And maybe convince you to send some of that moonsh... err umm hand sanitizer along with it.

Very generous. I’m thinking some newbies just want to exercise their right to buy and own firearms, and very well may not have a place / club / sandpit to shoot, so ammo isn’t really that big of deal to them. They can still support 2A and tell family and friends “hey, yeah, I own a gun”! I know a bunch of folks in this boat.

I’m not in, but hopefully someone caught empty handed without ammo when the bug hit Will win.
Thx.

Honestly, I don't understand people sometimes. OP in another thread can't find ammo for a gun he wants to buy. I offer to send him some. He posts three more times in the thread after my offer, completely ignoring (forget about publicly, no PM either) the offer of FREE ammo during a nationwide, apparently endless, drought.

Sadly, I've made this kind of offer before, with similar results. Or should I say NON-results. So in honor of @BigAl23 and his "thread of woe" if anybody wants FREE ammo here's my offer:

THREE PEOPLE will get their choice of 2 boxes of factory ammo in 9mm or .45ACP, fmj or HP, plus a 325 round box of Federal Automatch 22lr LRN. Pick a box of HP 9 and 45 ball, 2 boxes of 45hp, whatever, IDGAF. One way or another I'm gonna give THREE PEOPLE something, for a total of 9 boxes of ammo.

PM your address amd preference for ammo, I'll pick winners in the morning when I leave, sometime around 10am. Yes, I "adjusted" the rules because I got half a dozen PM's w/o corresponding posts.

Honestly, I'd prefer to give the ammo to a new shooter that got caught by surprise, but that's not one of my "rules". Oh, and shipping is on my dime unless you want to come pick it up in Tennessee, in which case I'll add some Tennessee Legend Moonshine.
It hapoens, I have offered more times that I can count for folks to come to the range even buying lunch.
I did better here on NES with Karma

Mighty generous of you Radtekk,
Not in because, like some others, I am well stocked, and would rather see someone more deserving get it.
Thanks for the offer! [cheers]

In for a chance at some Tennessee Legend Moonshine. Ammo would be a bonus.

Ammo and moonshine. What could possibly go wrong?

Hats off to OP for a generous offer.

I'm not in but thank you. That's more generous than most would be but I've learned that the saying "no good deed goes unpunished" is often true. You could offer to send everyone $5.00 and someone would bitch that it wasn't $10.00. Good job anyway.

I miss the original rules, wanted to see who's sitting around at 4AM for 2 boxes of ammo.

Radtekk, thank you for such generosity. Its stuff like this made me go green.

PM sent. I'm in with hopes I can re-gift this to a Ladies Range Day event for first timers and newcomers to shooting.

Back
Top Bottom