Free America

ochmude

Marine Veteran
To all my friends still stuck behind the iron curtain, I just spotted this yesterday and figured I'd share it here. I'm sure many of you haven't seen something like this in awhile, or perhaps ever, but this is what Free America looks like.

gunraffle.jpg

Buy a gun, it's literally for the children [grin]

You guys have no idea what you are missing. I went to an all boys school run by the spawn of Satan (The Jesuits). Freshman year - Fencing, Sophomore year - Archery, Junior year - Small caliber rifle, Senior year - High Power rifle. You had better pass those courses or you weren't graduating. It was a different world back then.

Who is Marcia, I keep seeing her name and not getting it. A gun control troll?

Marsha = Martha Coakley. The AG for the Commonwealth of MA

When she ran for "Ted Kennedy's" Senate seat, Patrick Kennedy was being interviewed and he referred to her as "Marsha" Coakley. It's a running joke just like her. She is forever Marsha!

That rocks for sure! I remember getting on the bus with my 22, bringing it to the office when I got to school, picked it up after school and going to target practice in the school basement which had an indoor range, 100ft., It was a good time, and this was middle school in 74, The high school didn't have a range, had to use the middle schools, which use to be the high school up until 69 or 70 if I remember. This was Windsor Locks, CT.

Back
Top Bottom