• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Free 7.62 Ammo Crates at B&K

CWulf

NES Member
I as at B&K in Natick today and Brian had about a dozen of what looked like 7.62 (Russian?) ammo crates that he was giving away for free... they were pretty cool looking, almost grabbed one. If you are interested I bet they will still be some there tomorrow.

Wonder what Boris could make from those [laugh]... Assuming these cases are empty of course...

Even for free, it's not enough to get me to drive that deep into PRM... [smile]

Lol... yeah, empty.. probably should have put that in my original post... [rolleyes]

You need to clarify with a lot of people on this site...

I wouldn't mind locating an old style ammo crate (wood) in good condition that I could store other things in. Stuff like gun cleaning supplies for one.

That reminds me... I need to check and see how much space I have under the truck's bucket seats. Maybe I can fit a 30 cal ammo can under there. Would be a good way to store some emergency supplies. [smile]

I was there to hand over the check for the Mosin group buy.
(I always enjoy driving into Natick center [rolleyes])

The crates in question look very much like this:
militarysurplus.jpg

I was there to hand over the check for the Mosin group buy.
(I always enjoy driving into Natick center [rolleyes])

The crates in question look very much like this:
militarysurplus.jpg

Not bad, but not good enough to get me back down to Natick... I left that area a year ago and don't desire to return.

I was there this weekend picked up a few. He was selling them for $5 and no one would buy them. He told me to take as many as I wanted, offered to pay for them, he said no. I took 2 and dropped a $20 in the jar for the Liberty House. Stop by if you are close and help yourself toss a few bucks in the jar to help out a good cause.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 4

you sure they are the wood topped ones? i grabbed one but it had a cardboard top

im turning it into a dropbox

Gonna put some hinges on it and some foam on the inside cut out for my guns, mags, flashlights, keys, cellphone, wallet and some other things.

Back
Top Bottom