• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Free .357 SIG brass

dhuze

NES Member
An island surrounded by land on three sides
I take home the dud box at my club and break down the ammo for no real reason except I kind of like to do things.
My time is worth much more than the lead and cases I get.
I also get brass I can’t use. Well I got some .357 SIG. Not some stupid caliber like .45 G.A.P. Some of it has been reloaded and some may have been factory loads. I don’t know. I just break it all down for that reason.
I don’t know how many cases are there. I guarantee there is more or less than 50. Make that 48. I guarantee there is more or less than 48.
I ran it through the tumbler for a while, then deprimed it with a Lee universal depriving die in an RCBS single stage Rockchucker press. (You can see it in a photo here if you actually give a shit) [the Rockchucker that is I’m not posting a picture of the die, that’s too much work]
Some of it is brass and some is still brass, just nickel plated. It is mixed, otherwise it would be all of one or the other.
I don’t guarantee a piece of some other pistol caliber brass didn’t get in there, but I’ll double your money back if there is a piece of rifle brass in there.

Did I mention it’s free? Even the shipping is free.
All you have to do is sit around like an idiot waiting for a box. When it show up you’ll have it.
Do what you want with it. If you want to melt it down and make .40 brass, well that’s just stupid, but hey it’s yours and your time.
No photo. If you don’t know what .357 SIG looks like you don’t need it.
First person who wants it just say F that .45 GAP.

Back
Top Bottom