Fredo Cuomo Loses his Sh*t, awesome video.

It's been so long since I've seen the Godfather I forgot all about Fredo. As usual the leftists can give it but can't take it. Rush has been calling Cuomo Fredo for years.

Honest question for the local Italians:

Is “Fredo” really that bad in your quaint “community?” Is it as bad as the n-word?
Nah. Only the fake goombas really know what it means and will act offended. You know the ones who use gravy from a jar or think Bertuccis is real Italian food. Phony’s who haven’t even been to Italy and think because they walked through the north end once they are all of a sudden “Italian” My father wouldn’t even know what it means.

Cuomo is a class A douche in my book and there ain’t enough bad things that can happen to him as far as I’m concerned. Having said that I kind of can’t blame the guy in a small way. Sometimes you just gotta let people know the score. I’m all for not taking the bait and ignoring idiots who don’t deserve any of my time but if you don’t handle your shit from time to time you become a magnet for this type of shit. When I first started my job I got tested pretty good by this one guy. I ignored him for a while until I had enough. I told him if he didn’t knock it off the shovel was going to end up in a place that would require a trip to the hospital to remove it. It ended after that. Cuomo is a little different since he’s a celebrity and a douche so he’s in a no win situation. So good luck Fredo.

The best part is that he’s going to be heckled with Fredo forever. He is now Fredo. Every heckle will remind him of this and he’ll get all fired up every time.

Back
Top Bottom