Fredo Cuomo Loses his Sh*t, awesome video.

Honestly, I get that it's part of his schtick, but Trump should stay the F out of this in duh-twit-herd.

Well well eating crow now:

New York (CNN Business)CNN anchor Chris Cuomo apologized Tuesday morning for a heated altercation he had with an unidentified person, which was captured in video released online Monday night.

"Appreciate all the support but - truth is I should be better than the guys baiting me," Cuomo tweeted. "This happens all the time these days. Often in front of my family. But there is a lesson: no need to add to the ugliness; I should be better than what I oppose."
In a profanity-laced video, posted online Monday night by a YouTube channel called "THAT'S THE POINT with Brandon," an animated Cuomo was seen clashing with an unidentified person who appeared to have called him "Fredo."
"Fredo" is a reference from "The Godfather" used to describe the least successful sibling in the movie's Mafia family.
Cuomo compared the terminology to the n-word for Italians and asked, "Is that a cool f***ing thing?"
Needling Cuomo more, the person responded, "You're a much more reasonable guy in person than you seem to be on television." The person then claimed that he didn't want a problem.
"You called me Fredo," Cuomo responded. "It's like I called you a punk b***h. You like that?"
The altercation continued to heat up.
Cuomo warned the person that he was going to have a "f***ing problem."

An unidentified person shouted, "What are you going to do about it?"
Cuomo responded, "I'll f***ing ruin your s**t. I'll f***ing throw you down these stairs like a f***ing punk."

I typed in fredo on the google and guess who’s picture pops up more than the real fredo [rofl]lord god if you do exist please let me one day be within earshot of Chris fredo cuomo.

DUH, Fredo heads up, everything is on camera
I thought threatening bodily harm was a crime?
Fredo’s got some big stones whilst surrounded by body guards....what a POS
But in the big picture it’s great! He will always be tagged that name. FREDO.
I am of Italian heritage, being called Fredo is not an ethnic slur, it merely means that the person that says it calling you
an idiot
The term was used appropriately IMO

Cuomo spends 23 hours a day Characterizing me and half of the nation as racists, and terrorists. I have no sympathy for this propagandist. His response actually confirms that he is a Fredo, beta type.

Fredo is nothing co.pared to what he and the rest of CNN do all day. Thin skinned. Edge of violence Fredo Cuomo cant even take a joke, which is what this guy does that filmed it. read the article I posted about his interview with Curtis Slewa. He didnt think it a derogatory term then.

Well well eating crow now:

New York (CNN Business)CNN anchor Chris Cuomo apologized Tuesday morning for a heated altercation he had with an unidentified person, which was captured in video released online Monday night.

"Appreciate all the support but - truth is I should be better than the guys baiting me," Cuomo tweeted. "This happens all the time these days. Often in front of my family. But there is a lesson: no need to add to the ugliness; I should be better than what I oppose."
In a profanity-laced video, posted online Monday night by a YouTube channel called "THAT'S THE POINT with Brandon," an animated Cuomo was seen clashing with an unidentified person who appeared to have called him "Fredo."
"Fredo" is a reference from "The Godfather" used to describe the least successful sibling in the movie's Mafia family.
Cuomo compared the terminology to the n-word for Italians and asked, "Is that a cool f***ing thing?"
Needling Cuomo more, the person responded, "You're a much more reasonable guy in person than you seem to be on television." The person then claimed that he didn't want a problem.
"You called me Fredo," Cuomo responded. "It's like I called you a punk b***h. You like that?"
The altercation continued to heat up.
Cuomo warned the person that he was going to have a "f***ing problem."

An unidentified person shouted, "What are you going to do about it?"
Cuomo responded, "I'll f***ing ruin your s**t. I'll f***ing throw you down these stairs like a f***ing punk."

He owns it now forever.
And if he worked for any other network besides the Communist News Network he would have been cleaning out his desk.
The other guy missed a golden opportunity.
The response to " I'm going to throw you down the f*cking stairs. " should have been "Whatever Fredo."
Anything that happened after that couldn't be anything but gold.

Honest question for the local Italians:

Is “Fredo” really that bad in your quaint “community?” Is it as bad as the n-word?

Ive never heard "Fredo" used as a pejorative for Italian Americans until this Cuomo debacle though Im only half Italian and grew up in NH. Maybe it's a thing for the douchy, hundred percenters that live on long island.

Ive never heard "Fredo" used as a pejorative for Italian Americans until this Cuomo debacle though Im only half Italian and grew up in NH. Maybe it's a thing for the douchy, hundred percenters that live on long island.

Nah, one of the people I asked about this is a douche from LI. She said he’s being a snowflake.

We all need shirts like the 80’s “It’s a Black Thing” that day “It’s a Fredo Thing.” Hahahahaha

I’m not a fan of red flags but I chuckled at this^^^^

It wasn’t clear to me that Trump was saying that this guy in fact owns a gun; just that he mockingly thought that he was behaving like an ass.

But interestingly enough...this guy actually DOES own firearms. He recently said so:
...”When you’re talking about reproductive rights which obviously isn't what we're talking about tonight, but still important. It's well, what about the fetus? Or what about the baby? When is it a person, right? You're thinking about, well, who is going to be impacted by the decision that's made. Well, that's the same thing here is that I have a right to own a gun. I do. I do own a gun. But my right has restrictions on it, Chief, right?”

I’m pretty sure if I went viral and said what he did I’d be red flagged or found “unsuitable”...
"I'll f***in ruin your s***, I'll f***in throw you down the stairs.."
...because my dad wasn’t and my brother isn’t the governor...

CNN Show Trial Dismisses Female Gun Owner, Makes Outrageous Falsehood About Past Gun Ban

I’ve been interested in this all morning, asking everyone Italian I can think of (four so far, lol).

Most agree that “Fredo” is insulting. All of them think it’s nowhere near as bad as the n-word.
I never even heard the word before this.

Some years back, one of our NES members challenged me to meet him in person because I used the name "Guido" in reference to the show "Jersey Shore".

I think he proved my point.

lighten-up-fredo-5716678077.jpg

Cuomo is right,guy is a punk ass bitch.

If you are gonna call a guy a name then start backpedaling like a little bitch when the guy confronts you,you are a punk ass bitch.

Either dont say a damn thing,or be prepared to back your statement up.

What's wrong with people nowadays,they cant even talk shit.

I fall on both aides of this. On one side it was amusing to see Cuomo slip into some fake accent and threaten a guy for calling him Fredo. Of course everyone named Fredo must feel bad today since Chris said the name is a slander. However I feel all people who interrupt people at dinner to be a douche is just that a douche.

Back
Top Bottom