Fredo Cuomo Loses his Sh*t, awesome video.

Oh boy someone get this to Tucker . . .

Hannity already came out in support of Fredo so wondering if they'll rally around the "don't harass celebs" flag instead.

FWIW Fredo came across like a dick but the other guy looked like a weasel backtracking what he said, etc.

Yep.
All over the Twitterverse.
Many conservatives are actually backing Cuomo on this one.
Nice to see we pick battles....I guess.

Fredo is the N word? [rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl]

I don't even know who this guy is. But that's funny right there.

Honestly - is Wolf Donder Blitzen still on CNN?? You can tell it's been a while since I saw the channel. Possibly back when Anna Nicole died.

Honest question for the local Italians:

Is “Fredo” really that bad in your quaint “community?” Is it as bad as the n-word?

No, Fredo doesn’t mean shit aside from a traitorous or weak Godfather reference.

Telling someone their gravy (tomato sauce) sucks however is a declaration of war.

I love faux outrage. I'm Irish and if someone called me a Mic, I wouldn't really give a shit.

Cuomo just proved that he's a perfect fit for the dumb guido guinea wop stereotype. LOL....he pretty much guaranteed that hecklers are going to call him Fredo for the rest of his life LOL.

He threatened to throw someone down the stairs over words....Threatening to do bodily harm to a person is a criminal offense right? So we should expect to see CNN fire him any day, right?

dude in the video should have stood up to him a tad more though....When he got all up in the guys face, if it were me, I'd have just kept calling him Fredo right to his face.

"if you have a problem with what i do on CNN man up and say it", ok Fredo, I don't like your fake news garbage network, now why don't you go make-a-some meat-a-balls and go choke on a salami you dumb wop

best thing in the world for the guy in the video would have been to get Cuomo mad enough to get physical...that would be a sweet payday.

If you’re looking to cement your nickname as Fredo forever that’s exactly how you do it. He should’ve given him a all right all right Keep your shirt on....Fredo

"I'll f***in ruin your s***, I'll f***in throw you down the stairs.."

Has he been charged with misdemeanor "menacing" yet? In some states (but not NY) this would be assault.

I’m not a fan of red flags but I chuckled at this^^^^

[laugh] I think he meant "red card":

red-card.jpeg

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:

Please, always follow the directions on the label. If you miss a scheduled dose, do not "Double Up" on your next scheduled dose.
Thank You,

iu

Back
Top Bottom