Fredo Cuomo Loses his Sh*t, awesome video.

Read the transcript. He threatens violence because of "name calling"? This incident should him denote him as a prohibited person.

Honest question for the local Italians:

Is “Fredo” really that bad in your quaint “community?” Is it as bad as the n-word?

He was almost there, one more Fredo would of put him over the edge, other guy could of cashed in on that one.
I would of pushed the button one more time haha.

I’ve been interested in this all morning, asking everyone Italian I can think of (four so far, lol).

Most agree that “Fredo” is insulting. All of them think it’s nowhere near as bad as the n-word.

The guy who asked him does this stuff for his channel. Like a Borat type schtick. Cuomo is freaking insane.

Last edited:
[flame suit on] What's the problem here? looks simply like an Italian guy having a normal conversation with someone. I've never heard an Italian guy sound any different. [laugh]

Honest question for the local Italians:

Is “Fredo” really that bad in your quaint “community?” Is it as bad as the n-word?

No, it's not, it's all in his head.

<edit> He's now claiming protected class status. I wonder if the African American community will react to him equating it to the N word.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom