• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

FRB/LTC Renewal

just received a reply to my email and she stated she replied to my original email telling me my receipt is available for pickup. It didn't come to my regular email, I'll have to check my spam. I will pick up receipt tomorrow.

my last renewal, 4 years ago, they had come in 4 months early to process and i received the ltc 3-4 weeks later in the mail. so i sat on it for another 3 months until my current one expired.

called FRB this morning and they said they mailed it to Leominster PD last week. I called and emailed K Gammell who processes firearms licenses and no reply. I'm debating driving down there and asking to see her.
How did you make out with Kellie @ LPD? I'm waiting too.

In some small NH towns the CPO would hand deliver the LTC and have a beer with my son there on his way home. Jack.

Our small NH PD Dept:

- Years back, I had a form-1 that I needed to be fingerprinted for, so I went down to the local PD.
While there, the LT (whom we are friends with) grabs me and brings me into his office .... to show me the sweet new Sig pistols that they had gotten directly from NH Sig to try out.

- On another trip to our same local town PD, I had yet another form-1 (yes, I do like suppressors a lot) that I just needed to be signed-off on by the CoPD.
The response I got from the main counter person was "if you can wait like 2 minutes, he's about to get off the phone and can sign off on it for you..."

Last edited:
While there, the LT (whom we are friends with) grabs me and brings me into his office .... to show me the sweet new Sig pistols that they had gotten directly from NH Sig to try out.

A couple of months ago, a local cop came into my show room and we started talking. He figured out I was a gun guy and told me they had just replaced their ancient patrol rifles ( mini 14's ) with new Sig Rifles (MCX) and said, "Wanna check them out?" We went out to his SUV and he popped the back open and pulled out the rifle. He said he had to return the first shipment because they sent full auto. I said "Wait, wut?" He chuckled...
Sorry for hijacking the thread.. but those Sig rifles are sweet. They are (still) Mass legal as they are piston guns, but are pricey at about 2k . But I have seen used AR's going for as much or more with a gazzilion rounds through them, and Sig knows a thing or two about piston guns.

I sent my nr renewal in back in february and this was the year i would have to go to chelsea for the interview.
First of july i get a letter addressed to me in my handwriting and spaced out what hell is this, new renewal good to next july
So one good thing about covid:)

How did you make out with Kellie @ LPD? I'm waiting too.
She won't answer phone and I've never met her. She replied to my 2nd email and stated she replied to 1st email even thou I can't find it. I went to PD and picked up receipt from Cop on front desk. Her new voicemail states she is doing in person interviews again. Still haven't receiver my new LYC even thou FRB told me they sent it to Leominster PD.

Back
Top Bottom