• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Frank's Gun Shop Weare N.H.

It's owned by the father of an NES member here.

I didn't know that!

AFAIK, Frank Ferrante was operating out of Jim McLoud's place in Manchester. That was 2 years ago and that was the last time I spoke with Jim and Frank.

Don't know if that has changed or not. Frank was never big on keeping his website updated, so don't go by that.

I've bought long guns and ammo from Frank. I connected him with a PD to swap smgs for CAR-15s and they were thrilled with the deal and found Frank to be a pleasure to deal with . . . my feelings mirror that.

Frank is also a walking encyclopedia in Class 3 toys and the history of C&Rs.

Last I knew he did a lot of International travel, brokering deals, so he may not be accessible at times. Last time I spoke with him he told me that he was leaving for Russia in a few minutes and he'd call me when he returned . . . I never heard from him after that . . . I was trying to connect him with a PD for their changeover to M&P pistols.

Franks Gun Shop

Frank has given up his FFL and imports the Golden Tiger Ammunition with a partner. Frank was always great to deal with,he was a sole operator at his Weare, NH house,and was not the son of an FFL Dealer.

If you need him for anything, just call me at MFL 603.668.9015 and I'll get him the message. I talk with him daily...

Frank is a good guy..I bought a few firearms off him and ammo as did alot of my friends back when he lived in Weare.

He had a large(or small depends on how you look at it) "display" room that would make you melt with envy I could not believe it...the half track was cool.

He went out of his way to help me with an issue I was having with another asswipe dealer(who is no longer in business)...it's to bad he gave up his FFL he truely was one of the good guys.

Back
Top Bottom