• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Franklin County League of Sportsmens' Clubs Inc.

Alan,

Welcome to NES. We hope you enjoy it here!

I suggest that you post more info on the club, add events, etc. here we have a number of NES members who live out your way and I'm sure that it would interest them.

On a personal note, I have a bit of fondness for this club.

Back in 1979, when I was "sentenced to 6 weeks at Yankee Rowe" and lived in Greenfield thru that Summer, FCLSC was about the only thing that helped keep my sanity.

GOAL hooked me up with the good members there and I became their "guest" to shoot with them 1 or 2 evenings/week during that time.

It is a nice club, great group of folks, and well worth checking into if you live in that area.

Thanks for your interest...I must admit that I do not have a lot of time to write information about that club, so I also have the current president interested and hopefully he can write a few lines also.
Check out the web page too.....www.fclsc.org
We do a tremendous amount of training for various entities at the club.
Also, check out....www.upperhandonline.com
Thanks, and I will try and write as much as possible.
Alan

Alan,

Just so you understand . . . I live in SE MA, far away from FCLSC, so I've never been back there since I quit the job at Yankee Atomic Electric Company back in 1979. But it's never too late to say "Thank You for the hospitality" that I was shown back then.

Anyone living out that way should check this club out!

Glad to see us on here....

I've been a member for a coupla years and have only had great experiences with the members and facilities. Great well kept grounds and indoor pistol range, what more could you want?

Back
Top Bottom