FRANKLIN ARMORY’S DIGITAL ACTION TRIGGER INNOVATES AT SHOT

If there are no locking lugs, what makes it not a blowback action? *something* has to keep the bolt closed, right?

Looking at it more closely yes that would actually make sense considering the spring isn't heavy enough to really keep the bolt closed. That thing is probably a mechanical nightmare inside....

in a few millenia archeologists will dig it up and will try to understand what the f*** are these.

For the amount of effort spent for all these workarounds, it would be much cheaper just shoot a bunch of politicians and their commie voters.

I'm all for the for this but I think it's illegal unfortunately

I would guess that the MARS system (Manually Actuated Release System) that are popular in the UK would be a superior system for a semi-auto ban market.

The MARS system is fairly simple. The rifle cycles like normal but locks in the open position. The thumb on the shooting hand is used to trip a lever, which closes the action. I think having an extra manual close lever would be preferable to some strange double action trigger device, thought the trigger device is probably easier to shoot faster.

Franklin specializes in making things of the sort you'd see Kickstarters for. Interesting concepts but impractical and unsuccessful.

Back
Top Bottom