• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Frankford Arsenal Vibra-Prime

Anyone know where I might find one of these? They've been discontinued for a while...and harder to find than hens teeth.

The dillon RF100 looks nice, but holy crap its pricey!

I'm tempted to build my own, but this would work well with none of the aggravation/effort of building one.

I'll trade you one that is hardly used with several each large and small pickup tubes for 2000 small rifle primers.

They sell on the BrianEnos site every now and then in a matter of minutes. Some guy did have a post with a homemade one. The mechanism he used for the vibrating feature was pretty funny. I hope he didn't buy it used.

I have an RF100. It is a luxury I don't regret spending the money on. I hate not only the time but the act of filling primer tubes. The RF100 does work while I'm cranking away on my machine. Once you have all the other toys, it's something to get.

EC: i wish i HAD 2000 small rifle primers. (ive got ~ half a box left, been playing with .223 loads)

i think i may eventually buy the RF100 (ive slowing been collecting almost everything dillon makes! lol)...but for now, its way too expensive. plus, either my girlfriend of one of my buddies is hanging out while im reloading, and i can get them to fill primer tubes as i crank away :)

(i think if i buy anything else for the 550 right now, it MIGHT be a casefeeder....i dont really need to worry about resizing any rifle calibers now...all i load for is .223, and i do all my sizing/decapping on my rockchucker)

Gammon: I sent you a PM yesterday. I'll take it! Just need to know your location so we can figure out when/where to meet up!

Anyone have one of these fail - mine 'broke' not (stopped vibrating) - probably try taking it apart and seeing if I can divine the problem....

Fixed it!!!!!!

Last edited:
I exchanged emails with Brian Enos this morning on the subject of the Frankford Arsenal Vibra-Prime. He said he had never carried the product.

I exchanged emails with Brian Enos this morning on the subject of the Frankford Arsenal Vibra-Prime. He said he had never carried the product.

I believe that GTOShootr was saying is that they come up in the brian enos FORUMs classified section every so often, not in Brian's store.

Back
Top Bottom