• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

France Strasbourg shooting: at least one killed at Christmas market

Clearly crisis actors. Like we're not supposed to notice the shooter is always the same guy - they print his name it's "Mohammad" like OK you changed the spelling a little bit but come the f*** on...

The only Muslims you can trust are the dead ones. France let their country turn into a sh*thole by allowing their widespread immigration and are paying the price, hard to feel sorry for them! Watch and learn people, similar events could happen here...

Prayers for the dead and wounded.
I think their government should import another ten thousand or so snackbars.
Diversity is our strength baby.
I predict the next flood of refugees in the upcoming ten years or so won't be from south of the boarder , but from Europe.
They will be fleeing the smoking remains of what was once their native countries.

I predict the next flood of refugees in the upcoming ten years or so won't be from south of the boarder , but from Europe.
They will be fleeing the smoking remains of what was once their native countries.
And they will start the same f***ed up policies/laws etc... That they left. This idiots or most of them don't f***ing learn.

No no no, diversity is THEIR strength!!!

I thought Europe was safe since they essentially ban guns except for Police and imported all those "Religion of Peace" Muslim folks. I guess I just don't understand why one of the "grateful immigrants" didn't throw himself in front of the gunman and take the bullet for his newfound countrymen.
Essentially, yes. I do personally Know Europeans (Germany, Switzerland and Belgium, of which I dont knowingly have any ancestry, but I am Northern European) that own guns, at astronomical costs. To them, mass is the Wild West in terms of gun laws. They have no second amendment, despite all the wars that have been fought in their back....no, front fn yards!!!

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

What's with petty street thugs in Europe routinely having grenades?

Strasbourg shooting: At least four dead, several injured in attack at Christmas market - latest news

French authorities are treating the shooting as a terrorist act after identifying the gunman, named Cherif C, a radicalised 29-year old from the city on a “S” security and terror watch list, thanks to CCTV. Anti-terrorist prosecutors have opened an investigation.

Questions were being raised last night over how the assailant had managed to evade capture yesterday morning. Police were due to arrest him over a botched armed robbery but he had escaped and grenades were found at his home.

Hours later, shortly before 8pm, the assailant went on the rampage in Strasbourg’s city centre in the bustling rue des Ofrèvres armed with an automatic pistol and knife.

Police reported the attacker was shot and wounded by patrolling soldiers before he fled the scene. According to France Info, the wounded suspect took a taxi driver hostage to escape soldiers. The driver reportedly escaped unharmed.

TELEMMGLPICT000183437917_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqrdGkU9iw1AX1zDzHVC7NAoVAX-EbO_XPkyg8oGCeXi8.jpeg

Two dead and 12 injured in Strasbourg shooting | Daily Mail Online
He had been sentenced to two years in prison in 2011 following a knife attack on a 16-year-old, according to an investigating source.

Police said they were investigating a possible motive of terrorism for the shooting and that a special anti-terrorism prosecutor was assessing the situation.

French newspapers have reported that the suspect is a 29-year-old male who was said to be 'known to authorities'.

At around 11pm GMT the man was holed-up in a flat in Rue d’Epinal, in the Neudorf district, as raid police surrounded the building.

Now now, for all you racists, according to the article: “French security services said they had identified him as a 29-year-old born in Strasbourg” Sounds like one of them maladjusted white teenagers...

What's with petty street thugs in Europe routinely having grenades?

I spelled out the math on another site, but TL;DR you're more likely to be killed with a grenade in Sweden than shot by a family member or spouse in the US. Came up in regards to "muh guns kill kids and wamens". I was shocked considering the relative lack of grenade deaths in the US, but then we only have two land borders and haven't had any wars on our soil in the era of the modern hand grenade.

I wonder how long before Europeans begin to celebrate the first day of Ramadan as "Purge Day"?...

Scandal might be putting it lightly.

'Still At Large' - Strasbourg Shooting Suspect Convicted 27 Times Before, Yelled "Allahu Akbar"

Here's a brief rundown of what we know about the attacker (text courtesy of RT and the Guardian):

• The suspect, Cherif Chekatt, 29, was born and raised in Strasbourg

• His activities within the local radical Islamic community raised red flags and he had been added to a terror watch list

• He was known as a potential security risk

• The 29-year-old was sent to jail by a court in the German town of Singen for a violent robbery in Germany. After serving the sentence, Chekatt, a French national with North African roots, was deported back to France in 2017

• He has also spent time in prison in France and is believed to have been radicalized in prison. He has been described as "notorious" to police, with a long criminal record

• All told, the public prosecutor said the suspect has been convicted 27 times in France, Germany and Switzerland

• Police had intended to arrest Chekatt in connection with an armed robbery hours before he allegedly opened fire on the Christmas market – but he was nowhere to be found when they raided his home. Police did, however, discover a grenade

• Investigators are still working to establish a motive in the attack

• The suspect fired three separate volleys into the crowds at the Christmas market then engaged twice with patrolling soldiers from Opération Sentinelle, a nationwide security operation established after a series of terrorist attacks in Paris in 2015

Back
Top Bottom