• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Framingham TGI Fridays is now a "Gun Free Zone"

MadRussian

Army Veteran
This is disappointing...I've been going to this place for a while. Sucks to see it turn to the dark side.
I know the legality of these signs, this is more of a personal disappointment for me.
IMG_0467.jpg

Last edited:
And that is why you carry concealed...and don't partake in alcoholic beverages while carrying.

PS...I see Russian below your aviatar. Perhaps your English and Spanish is limited. Now if the sign were in Russian, then you could read it

Why go to TGI in Framingham. If you are in the area, British beer , boston beer works, Skybox 109, Angry hams, etc.

I left The Ham a few years ago, so I remember Fridays more from when I was a kid. A very good friend of mine still lives in the area, so we meet up at TGI every now and then. BBC, Angry Hams and other places are better, and we meet there to at times.

Skybox109?

place sucks anyway. its chucky cheese with a liquor license....
BBC, or better yet, a couple of miles away Chateau Dudley in Wayland..

It's actually in Cochituate, but nobodies ever heard of it.
I lived in Wayland from 1955 to 1981 and have hoisted many a cold one at the Chat. I remember going there as a kid (late 50s) with my old man and having to stand on a milk crate in order to be able to be tall enough to play the bowling machine.
All it took was a fist full of dimes to buy my silence as to where we really were, when my mother asked. LOL I still stop in whenever I'm in the area.

The signs are supposed to be white on a certain weight paper stock and a certain size... That looks like the same decal MDA put up at that Staples.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

It's actually in Cochituate, but nobodies ever heard of it.
I lived in Wayland from 1955 to 1981 and have hoisted many a cold one at the Chat. I remember going there as a kid (late 50s) with my old man and having to stand on a milk crate in order to be able to be tall enough to play the bowling machine.
All it took was a fist full of dimes to buy my silence as to where we really were, when my mother asked. LOL I still stop in whenever I'm in the area.

lets bring it back into favor. NES night at the Chateau...

Bank-Robbers.jpg

Seriously, you are upset that a date-rape paradise is explicitly identifying itself as a place where responsible citizens are not welcome?

Back
Top Bottom