Framingham Police: 4th amendment? What 4th amendment?

Brilliant. I'm sure calling the cops on the cops is sure to change the outcome and more cops will certainly set the other cops straight...

It might set off a cop war. Or maybe they would get the search warent before they break in to the house.

Goddamn. f***ing pigs. I'm glad NES brings light to the culture of modern policing.

Imagine if there was no video. These thugs would make themselves out to be front page heroes.

Police are out of touch with ordinary hard-working Americans. They live in a bubble and their only purpose is to terrorize with the protection of qualified immunity.

$$$$$$$$$$
Agreed. Hope this family becomes financially rich at the expense of Framingham taxpayers (since you can't sue the PDs pension).

“This isn’t going well here”. The first thing cop 1 says on his walkie. Similar to a vampire they need to be invited into the house without a warrant. He was hoping she’d just welcome him in, that’s why he was the only cop at the knock. If you open the door to one person you are much more likely to let them in than if 5 people are at the door. If you’re invited in you don’t need a warrant...oldest trick in the book.

good thing they had a camera, even though just this is going to cost them $10K plus it attorney’s fees to handle. if they didn’t have a camera they would just be another police log entry.

Last edited:
They seized the gun, then they will revoke their LTC, then charge them with possession, they've done it before.

lol, they DID ask her to open the door and she did. Being devil's advocate here, I don't see anyone manhandling or pushing her. Police can use cunning (lie) to achiever their goals and most normal people under pressure cave. Your average hoodlam has more resolve to resist the popo than the woman in the vid, all those extra-credits in the "university". Yes, police can lie, they can tell tall tales, trick you and the only thing they need to worry if judge will buy it. Hint, they probably know the judge a whole lot better than you.

Also lol at invoking the ancient spell "of the Constitution." Comrades, that ship f***ing sailed like a century ago. Yes, this is not North Korea because she is clearly alive, but don't kid yourself that you have some rights.

The only thing surprising here is that people are surprised. If you never dealt with cops being on the bad side, you are in for a rude awakening. It doesn't matter if you always pay your parking tickets on time, as Russians say, "never say that you'll never be in debt or in prison"

Police can use cunning (lie) to achiever their goals and most normal people under pressure cave. Your average hoodlam has more resolve to resist the popo than the woman in the vid, all those extra-credits in the "university". Yes, police can lie, they can tell tall tales, trick you and the only thing they need to worry if judge will buy it. Hint, they probably know the judge a whole lot better than you.

Ianal and I believe that is in the course of investigation and not having you give up your rights, such as the 4th/search warrants. Something along the lines of "Sworn to before me and signed in my presence"

Example:

https://www.uscourts.gov/sites/default/files/ao106.pdf

The only different outcome would be they'd also have a broken door.
If there were no video, the broken door would serve as evidence the entry was not voluntarily granted.

"Secure the house" does not mean protect, but remove control of the house and its contents from the occupants prior to obtaining a warrant.

Thank God for the video. Jesus, that’s f***ing disturbing. And if they have guns legally and pot, you can bet they’ll pursue that angle to save face.

Wow, that video was disgusting. BTW they somehow locked their google maps page so people can't see the reviews or add new reviews. Plenty of comments still on FB though.

Their FB page shows the cops are defending their actions and doubling down, claiming they had a warrant. I saw no warrant in that video. Maybe it is one of those new quantum time traveling warrants that can appear after you have done the search, but still be legit.

I wonder what happened that got the cops panties in a bunch about this family. They look harmless and just the kind of people I would be happy to live next door. They are probably screwed now. That video has audio, probably get busted for "wire tapping".

AR15; neck; correct house but grandfather of suspect who was a retiree with no allegation of wrongdoing against him. Google Eurie Stamps for details. DA announcement "accident for which no criminal charges are appropriate" issued while body was still warm. Around the same time a famous NES attorney was working very hard to avoid felony charges against a subject who accidentally shot a friend with a BB gun.
That video has audio, probably get busted for "wire tapping".
There was a federal decision that ruled that filming police performing their duties was constitutionally protected.

someone mentioned civil forfeiture. This is from 2017 last year I have. It's big business

Attachments

• Law Enforcement Trust Expenditures 2017.pdf
    64.8 KB · Views: 21
her problem is going to be letting them in. she should have let them kick the door in w/o a warrant. Even with the video, where fat cop #1 states 'we're waiting for the warrant'...she let them in. huge error. had she not, they would have kicked in the door, w/o a warrant, making anything seized inadmissable

Back
Top Bottom