Framingham Police: 4th amendment? What 4th amendment?

upload_2019-8-12_15-48-58.jpg
So the guy with the badge isn’t a Framingham Police Officer? It’s mentioned in passing so blithely in the article. That should be a foundation piece of the story. I swear these reporters get worse everyday.

Soooo, did they have a search warrant or not?

I always love the “took all of their money” crap. When IAD comes to the station to investigate, do they confiscate the donuts?

If that don't convince you to move thefu*k outta Massa twosh!ts i don't know what will. Maybe if they shoot a couple dogs ?take away your birthday?

IT"S OKAY! How 'subsequently'? WTF!

“Probable cause was found to issue the search warrant, and officers subsequently executed it at the home,” said the statement from the District Attorney’s office.

article said they had a warrant and that after executing the warrant they're filling charges. Am I missing something? or just bad reporting?

They apparently got a warrant after their illegal search and seizure. And they are filing charges for two reasons. Retribution and protections. Courts love to excuse rights violations and crimes committed by cops as long as the person who’s rights were violated gets charged...with something. Anything will do.

They all are. He’s apparently part of a gang, err, “task force” that violates people’s rights in the name of a now legal plant.

Ahh, a coalition....

This could be expensive for the couple, unfortuneatly.

If this coalition is like the "NEMLEC" and other 'LEC' teams they are a non-profit group. The legal power, arrest capabilities and powers they have when ALONE are in court battles now.

Last edited:
They apparently got a warrant after their illegal search and seizure. And they are filing charges for two reasons. Retribution and protections. Courts love to excuse rights violations and crimes committed by cops as long as the person who’s rights were violated gets charged...with something. Anything will do.
ah yeah, that reporting was pretty shit then.

So cops can go into a house without a search warrant under the guise of 'securing' a house? What's with taking credit cards or legally owned guns?

NEVER OPEN THE DOOR.

what about......

NEVER OPEN THE DOOR.

what if…….

NEVER OPEN THE DOOR.

If they have a warrant they will show it to you or bust the door down. Letting the police inside is an invitation to be treated as a criminal - evidence and probable cause may follow, but you are still a criminal in their eyes.

What the hell were the charges? The police acted totally like an armed gang of thugs, you force your way into a house, accuse them of distribution without a warrant or any other evidence, geesh that was scary. Especially when the tough guy threatened to shoot the dog..

article said they had a warrant and that after executing the warrant they're filling charges. Am I missing something? or just bad reporting?
Normal procedure is to have the warrant in hand and the first officer at the door would/should hand it to the person answering the door. From everything I saw in this video they didn't have a warrant and alleged to want to "secure the house" and then get the warrant. So trashing the place first definitely appears to be a Constitutional violation, however justice in a Mass court is a real crapshoot at best.

So cops can go into a house without a search warrant under the guise of 'securing' a house? What's with taking credit cards or legally owned guns?

When criminals and thieves have badges, they do whatever they want, and no laws will stop them. No, they cannot go into the house, without consent, to "secure" it. There's another word for secure, and it's right in the 4th Amendment alongside search. Seize. They illegally seized their persons, house, and effects.

NEVER OPEN THE DOOR.

what about......

NEVER OPEN THE DOOR.

what if…….

NEVER OPEN THE DOOR.

If they have a warrant they will show it to you or bust the door down. Letting the police inside is an invitation to be treated as a criminal - evidence and probable cause may follow, but you are still a criminal in their eyes.

The only different outcome would be they'd also have a broken door.

If the prosecutors weren't just as corrupt as the cops, they'd take one look at the video and toss all charges, return all seized property, and begin the process of criminal charges against the cops. Heck, they wouldn't even need to watch the video.

"Hey officer Ball, did you have and present the warrant before or after you entered the house?"

"Well, I went in to secure the house while we were waiting on the warrant."

"So...after then. Correct?"

"Yes."

"That's not how it works. You just ruined any case you may have had."

But I suppose honesty and integrity and upholding the Constitution is too inconvenient when there is a drug war to be had!

May they all burn in hell.

From the reporter:

“The man on the porch pictured is employed by Natick Police. It is in the SOURCE report.
He is part of a regional drug task force in MetroWest.
I have not had a chance to go to the court house to request the warrant.
It's been a busy news day.
Thanks for emailing
Susan”

Back
Top Bottom