• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Framingham new police chief.

Last edited:
Chief Carl seemed like a good guy. Hopefully the person taking over continues this trend.

Hopefully this won't screw over those of us who are patiently waiting for approval.

Looks like Framingham is getting a new police chief. Hope he is 2A friendly.

Wouldn't bet on it. Framingham has always been moonbat central. Although I remember when I worked out there in the 80s I heard that they wouldn't accept your ltc application so they wouldn't have to abide by the law.

My daughter got her LTC-A at age 21 in Medfield. She recently moved to Framingham.

She needs to renew next year and I'm hopeful they'll provide her with the same 2A rights she's always had.

I have never had a problem in over 20 years. That said, apparently reliable info indicates that new LTC have a 1-year "T&H Restriction". FID issuance instruction sheet is different from last January (and it differs from what is on the checklist that the clerk uses). Part of the FID instruction sheet says that an in-person interview may be required....

My son dropped of the App., and supporting paperwork, and is getting pix and prints this Thursday. Apparently, they were unaware that an <18 FID is $25 (though they knew it last January....)

Back
Top Bottom