• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Framingham Gun Buy Back April 2018

Idoktr

NES Member
Another useless media propaganda stunt. They are offering $50 for ammo. I am thinking of boxing my large stash of duds..........then again, no..........

Another useless media propaganda stunt. They are offering $50 for ammo. I am thinking of boxing my large stash of duds..........then again, no..........

Since empty shotgun hulls are considered ammo in this state, think I could get away with saving up the empties from trap for a few weeks and hauling them over there?

Since empty shotgun hulls are considered ammo in this state, think I could get away with saving up the empties from trap for a few weeks and hauling them over there?

Depending on the increment they are paying for, could sell off reloaded hulls past their useful life and only acheive making one person's trap addiction manageable for a few months. The drawback is the people touting the buyback wouldn't know they had been had and would feel like thru accomplished something.

As much as it would be nice to think you're getting more from them then what the stuff is worth... it just feeds the media machine and keeps the hysteria going.

Reading the article, the amounts for the buyback haven't been determined.

Last edited:
how about re-loading empty shotshells with shit ... literally. I hope they don't want to disassembly it. It's f***ing $50 people!

Boston.com and Fox 25 are claiming "assault weapons" were turned in. Wonder one, were they AR's or AK's, were they stolen? Also Boston.com reports that you get $250 for an "Assault Rifle" since that is a fully automatic weapon I would say they are fairly rare

Back
Top Bottom