• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

FPC Looking to talk to people in Bloc states that ban ARs etc

rickflst

NES Member
FPC has an urgent request for you - our grassroots army. So-called “Assault Weapons” and “high capacity” magazines are protected by the Second Amendment but several states refuse to recognize that right. We are seeking to speak with individuals in Massachusetts, Maryland, Connecticut, and Chicago, Cook County, or Highland Park, IL who would like to own an “assault weapon” or “high capacity” magazine but cannot due to state or local laws.

If you or anyone you know would like to lawfully possess a standard configuration semi-auto rifle that these states or cities currently prohibit, we want to hear from you immediately. Fill out our hotline form at 2Ahotline.com and be sure to mention the specifics of your situation. We also ask that you forward this email to any of your friends who might meet this criteria.

They should probably narrow down the criteria rather than just asking "Who wants an 'assault' rifle' or standard capacity mags but can't get them?". Unless they're just going for numbers.

Problem with mass is you can get them it's just a pain in the ass/long wait to find the right one for sale and seriously overpriced.

Well, I have several of them in various configs, some MA compliant, some pre-ban, some pre-7-20-16 and some because IDGAF about 7-20-16.

And a stack of USGI 20's and 30's.

But I'd LIKE to walk into a LGS and walk out with a case of pmags....

I'd like to walk out of a LGS with a Galil ACE pistol. Just'b'cuz.

How does wanting an AR/AK translate into a prosecutable offense? Thought police?

I won't ever respond to an unsolicited dragnet for information (good or bad intent). If that is someone else's intentions...go for it. I have no proof of the intention of who would be requesting it.
Same as not talking to the police, I don't see the benefit of talking to someone I don't know about their intentions.

I am making a comparison of some PDs that had been looking to round up some of the outstanding warrants they have by telling someone they have won a TV set. When guy or gal shows up they end up with silver bracelets. Minimal effort by the PD. Turning information over to someone I don't know will get you looked at from a variety of directions.

I have talked with Comm2A in past, because I know who they are about an incident I had with being issued an LTC. I know who they are, what they are about and what they would be doing with my info.

Back
Top Bottom