• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

FPC destroys bill for regulating 80% lowers in cali

Ban iron ore.

Don't give them ideas. Qin Shi Huang, the first emperor of China, confiscated all iron (and yes, woks included) after decades of bloody wars so people would be without arms. Didn't work out for him when people rebelled using sharpened sticks though.

Don't give them ideas. Qin Shi Huang, the first emperor of China, confiscated all iron (and yes, woks included) after decades of bloody wars so people would be without arms. Didn't work out for him when people rebelled using sharpened sticks though.

And people think that the Monty Python sketch is just comedy.

Im so glad to have met boris inperson and actually got to hold the shovel ak. I saw it and held it before i read about.it took me more than a second to realize it was a shovel.
I swear i thought i saw a photo of him, or posibbly video of him on the news aswell.. gun rights rally or somthing
I was like ....hey i know that guy.

Its great that his passion and work is now directly being used to show people how stupid this legislation is.he's fighting them with his mind and a shovel ...lol

Last edited:
lets just make the world a better place and ban anyone or anything that suggests we restrict or eliminate our freedom.

Anyway, I liked the opposing argument. I was disappointed the voted to put it on hold pending amendments.

Back
Top Bottom