Fox25 -surprise! No freind of 2a

Just caught the story they ran for the 10:30 news. Wow, could they be anymore obvious in their attempt to make the "million moms march" protest which only had 200 people look any bigger? Then they show some yahoo at the Marlboro gun show flashing a 10" inch barrel stainless revolver and then cut to footage from sandy hook. F*cking nice! Thanks for doing that whole non-biased reporting.
I guess I shouldn't be surprised the media is anti-2A but I guess I thought of all the outlets in Mass that Fox25 might actually be a little more open minded.
Fox25 can suck a bag of dicks.

Just caught it as well. What a surprise of no mention of last weeks nation wide rallys with over 2000+ in attendance at each state house. -_-

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Email them, ask why lawful gun owners aren't getting the same coverage. Offer to have them attend a rally. Complaining here does nothing. Send them video, pictures, and articles on our rally. Ask them went they didn't cover us.

Using my galaxy s2 via tapatalk, because I am too lazy to find a computer

Fox has been moving left for some time now
There morning team is repulsive, repetitive in their leftist views and dis-interesting at best[sad]
Shame actually, they used to be the best of the worst!

Forget fox 25, they are far better than Channel 5. Without question 5 is the most anti gun, pro deval, pro obama, etc. They went with the gun control and Stephen King to open the 11pm news. Channel 4 was ok, much shorter and did not open the news.

Nd Got sick last night so i wasn't watching the news. 1 the media presentation of the moms is obviously coordinated- gun control is part of a national agenda all outlets are promoting. 2 there is no free press or objective journalism if it has corporate sponsorship 3 there is no free press when said corporations rely on lobbying and a quid pro quo relationship with the government to exist and profit.

That said, the guy flashing the gun imho, was staged. Paranoid? No, but given the nature of corporatocracies the world over, i know enough to never trust the media as it exists today.

So are we doomed? Hardly. Nothing us stopping you from reporting the news. Via blogs YouTube, facebook et al. Thomas Paine was and his pamphlets were the first forms of underground social media and he fomented revolutionary ideas that spread the call to arms. If we are smart, we rake our cues from him and never Rupert Murdoch

Email them, ask why lawful gun owners aren't getting the same coverage. Offer to have them attend a rally. Complaining here does nothing. Send them video, pictures, and articles on our rally. Ask them went they didn't cover us.

Using my galaxy s2 via tapatalk, because I am too lazy to find a computer
+1

Its a boston station and the anchors are likely local. So thats what ubget Fox in other parts of the country is not so bad.

Back
Top Bottom