Fox New Boston's crappy reporting on Mass gun raffles

I saw a guy raffeling 500 rounds of 762 x 39 for 550 cash total. When I called him out for price gouging he thretened to have me banned. The admins did side with me but there are some rips offs on the site.

They've got it in there, too, if you've ever received healthcare services in this state.
If you have to spend down your life savings for a nursing home, the state charges the home (and hence you) a $10 per day private pay tax.

How did the identity of the “source” get leaked?? How are they proving this is the shooting supply shop owner? Genuinely curious. Haven’t been following this until earlier tonight.

I'm curious about this as well. I don't want to be blaming the wrong guy and hurting his business by spreading lies.

I can absolutely believe the rat is a MA gun shop owner, not because most shop owners are rats, far from it, but because the very few that are rats are really big, stinky rats. IMNSHO they don't care a rat's a$$ about legality. It's all about their inflated view of their competitive status, and a desire to keep the pond small so they feel like sharks rather than the minnows that they are.

As to which shop, I have no clue. Nor would I trust a FB comment, but it will come out. The $h!t will begin to smell and someone, like Turtleboy, will follow the trail.

This is catching fire on the Boston 25 FB Page. People already have the memes up. It’s sad how this shop had garnered so much praise from many here and they are said to be the shop who dimed out that group. Damn shame if true.

I saw a guy raffeling 500 rounds of 762 x 39 for 550 cash total. When I called him out for price gouging he thretened to have me banned. The admins did side with me but there are some rips offs on the site.

Did anyone force you to participate in it though? lol. Nobody is getting "ripped off" or "taken" except those too dumb to realize the seats in most of those auctions are
overpriced.

-Mike

if it's him I hope rots in hell. he's just playing on the fears of the mass of sheeple to hurt his customer base long term

So don't partake! LMAO the complainers on there always cracked me up. Probably the same ones reporting to FB.

I won the same rifle twice and raffled it twice lol $$$

This is catching fire on the Boston 25 FB Page. People already have the memes up. It’s sad how this shop had garnered so much praise from many here and they are said to be the shop who dimed out that group. Damn shame if true.

There are other shops that have had a lot of praise that have -likely- sold us down the river too, its just in a few cases I have not repeated the rumors because I could
not fully corroborate them. Most of them are not like Ted the Rat who is proud of his ratting.... lol. Or like The Gun Parlor whose name appeared in bold print in a consent decree enema agreement filed in court. Or like NSF who basically admitted to it based on the news reports, etc.

-Mike

you gotta be kidding! the only place the state doesn't have their hand is down my pants....yet. that's crazy.

The state doesn't have their hands down your pants yet? Check again if you want to buy an AR15. [thinking]

Looks a little like Ted the rat. LOL

The "fake snitch" in the FB video is shaped like our old friend Mike from the Ware Gun Shop (who also writes anti-gun sh*t on Huff Post, too).

Hi, I am Mark from Shooting Supply in Westport. I have nothing to do with this story about gun raffles and only found out about it at about 8:30 PM tonight. I have the balls to stand behind my convictions and if it had been me on Fox you would see my face. The shop has never been contacted by Fox or asked to comment on the story.

The Face Book person that reports me being involved, Gen Rorge Roshington which is a FAKE account and is just trying to smear me and my shop.

I do not belong to or have any involvement with the raffle group and they know that I don't.

Another FAKE Face Book account involved here is Charles Feltman who's only friend use to work for another shop in Wesport.

I call on FOX to release the name of the person they interviewed.

If there is someone from the shooting spots that want more information, please feel free to come into the shop and we can discuss this in person. I have nothing to hide.

Back
Top Bottom