• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Fox New Boston's crappy reporting on Mass gun raffles

Hi, I am Mark from Shooting Supply in Westport. I have nothing to do with this story about gun raffles and only found out about it at about 8:30 PM tonight. I have the balls to stand behind my convictions and if it had been me on Fox you would see my face. The shop has never been contacted by Fox or asked to comment on the story.

The Face Book person that reports me being involved, Gen Rorge Roshington which is a FAKE account and is just trying to smear me and my shop.

I do not belong to or have any involvement with the raffle group and they know that I don't.

Another FAKE Face Book account involved here is Charles Feltman who's only friend use to work for another shop in Wesport.

I call on FOX to release the name of the person they interviewed.

If there is someone from the shooting spots that want more information, please feel free to come into the shop and we can discuss this in person. I have nothing to hide.

thank you for shedding a bright light on this. i haven't bought a firearm from you yet, just a bit of ammo, but for over a year i've always known you will be my go-to when i get the OK from the boss to buy again. ( don't really need permission, just trying to collect enough $100.00 bills in my sock drawer)

My money is still on Mike, the ex-shop owner from Ware.

Weisser? Why? His business is derelict (for years now) and he really has no reason to hide himself- he's already self declared as a turncoat piece of shit and is pretty proud of it. That guy is an anti mouthpiece, it doesn't make sense that he would obscure his identity. That'd be like Rosenthal obscuring his identity, they're both attention
whores so it doesn't add up.

-Mike

I’d be shocked if dimples doesn’t have involvement in this “breaking investigation”. Has to smear her competition and what better liberal news outlet than Boston 25?

Weisser? Why? His business is derelict (for years now) and he really has no reason to hide himself- he's already self declared as a turncoat piece of shit and is pretty proud of it. That guy is an anti mouthpiece, it doesn't make sense that he would obscure his identity. That'd be like Rosenthal obscuring his identity, they're both attention

-Mike

I'm just going by the body image in the FB video. BTW, Rosenthal wasn't always an attention whore. During the 1998 gun rallies on Boston Common, he used to hide in with the pro-gun side wearing a low-hanging baseball hat and a heavy jacket in warm weather. Looked like a flasher... [laugh]

Mike-Weisser.jpg

Last edited:
Since the children of rupuart are flaming libiots that want faux to be CNN are you suprised?

The NEWS operation of Boston Channel 25 (WFXT) is owned by COX Media, which is a separate entity and NOT Affiliated with the FOX TV or Fox News Cable Networks.

The stations affiliation is with the Fox TV Network to carry their TV entertainment programming only, NOT their news feeds, reporting or broadcasts.

Don't blame FOX for the BS you see on the BOSTON 25 NEWS, they have nothing to do with it.

WFXT, Boston Fox affiliate, announces name change to distance itself from Fox News

A local Fox affiliate is dropping the F-word from the name of its regular newscast in a bid to distance itself from the conservative-learning Fox News Channel network within the liberal stronghold of Boston, Massachusetts.

The newscast currently known as “Fox 25 News” will be rebranded as “Boston 25 News” beginning April 24, WFXT-TV said Thursday.

The station will continue to broadcast Fox network programming and refer to itself as “Fox 25,” but won’t be using the word in connection with its independent, locally-produced newscast, WFXT general manager Tom Raponitold The Boston Globe.

The Fox broadcast-television network and Fox News Channel are separate businesses
owned by the same parent company, 21st Century Fox.

Last edited:
Just once I'd like to see a news report about some or even better, all of the good that gun owners and gun owner groups do. The bad reporting is so one sided that even the demes and /or Trump haters must question the credibility of reporting after a while.

Having gotten to know Mark and his family at Shooting Supply quite well, I know what a stand-up guy he is and am certain he would never do anything like the "rat" did.

-Mike

I suspect YOU hit bingo. The guy isn't involved with an FFL at all. Just another crisis actor playing a part.

This was on Dan Shores FB page. I couldn't post the whole thing.

"Here we go. My first hit piece.

Several weeks ago, we were contacted by a reporter who asked questions about members of a Facebook group that the reporter alleged was holding "illegal" "online gun raffles."

The reporter indicated to us his belief that our campaign had received funds resulting from one of those alleged online raffles."

I'm just going by the body image in the FB video. BTW, Rosenthal wasn't always an attention whore. During the 1998 gun rallies on Boston Common, he used to hide in with the pro-gun side wearing a low-hanging baseball hat and a heavy jacket in warm weather. Looked like a flasher... [laugh]

Mike-Weisser.jpg
problem is cant go off the images at all. they can record anyone's voice, tweak it and have a random person sit in a chair for the "interview". If it was a shop, they are never going to admit it. If they did this they did it to lessen competition in sales and if their action ever became confirmed then it would destroy what they set out to do. Look at DICK SPORTING and YETI coolers. If it was a individual who was butt hurt for some reason they have sparked the anti-freedom goal they set out to. Personally I'm inclined to believe the AG was involved this close to a election but that's only because I trust politicians less than I trust Mexican tap water. My little rant/vent

All looks like fake news to me.

Luckily there's now a way of reporting that to FB. ;)

Zuckerberg and ONLY Zuckerberg is allowed to deem what news is real and fake.

Nope, not fat enough to be him.

LOL. Maybe they're using a skinny camera.

-Mike

I think hiding the "person" is a great way to increase the mystique of the hit-piece. I'm betting a good % of shadowed people on the news really don't give two poops about it. But it adds DANGER to the piece.

This was on Dan Shores FB page. I couldn't post the whole thing.

"Here we go. My first hit piece.

Several weeks ago, we were contacted by a reporter who asked questions about members of a Facebook group that the reporter alleged was holding "illegal" "online gun raffles."

The reporter indicated to us his belief that our campaign had received funds resulting from one of those alleged online raffles."

What happens if someone donates to Maura Healeys campaign in the name of Westboro Baptist Church? Does that make her complicit in accepting money from a hate group? How about antifa? I know for a fact donations have been made in her name to the NRA, is she complicit there too?

From what I gather, bunch of people were raffling off guns in a facebook group. Someone got butthurt and dimed them out. Only real violation is they aren't giving the state their 5% cut.
That's all the state cares about,getting their cut.
Ch25 and the rest of them are just agitators trying to drum up ratings/business.
I guess that works out to the same thing.....getting their cut.
Neither entity gives a rats ass about the facts or the people caught in the sh*t show

I guess the "investigative reporter" is doing a followup today... SMH.. too late.. damage has been done.. once you put out shit information, it's done...

upload_2018-5-1_10-3-42.png

Back
Top Bottom