• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Fox 25 news using manufactured, fake videos for gun control story.

Depends on the store and intent. Maybe he wanted to trade it in.
I cant remember what store i was in but i thought i did see a sign that said keep your loaded pistols holstered at all times.
Is kind of silly though showing a pistol being carried in ultra safe mode.

Is there something in the chamber with a lanyard? Hard to tell from pic.

It's not just the slide locked back, notice something else?

I see the wire tie through the muzzle end of the barrel.

Don't blame FOX for this, Fox News has NOTHING to do with the news operation at channel 25, it is an entirely separate entity. The station even changed its name from Fox 25 to BOSTON 25 several years ago. Their affiliation is only in the broadcasting of the Fox TV network programing, which is also separate from Fox News.

I took this picture from my paused TV from a report today, it was a video report. It was a shop or could have been a gun show.

It is amazing how clueless the reporters are.

Back when I was working we would occasionally put out a WRITTEN press release for programs and such. They ALWAYS got something wrong. Never in 20 years did they get it completely correct.

It is a very sad that many college grads can’t even proof read and spell these days.

Bob

I haven’t put much thought into this, but there ever been any thought into having an open holster day.

Have a protest in Boston with everyone wearing an empty OWB holster meet at the common and maybe walk the freedom trail?

Back
Top Bottom